Chapter 21 . Back home 🏡

Guo Keyao felt a little regretful at the side, if she knew that she would be discovered by others,   

    She should have dragged Hu Sheng out of this place as soon as possible.

These reporters are not good at stubble, and the questions they ask are getting sharper and sharper.

She was about to step forward to help Hu Sheng out of the siege,

but she saw Hu Sheng took the microphone of a female reporter and smiled at the female reporter.                                                     
She recognized that the question asked by the reporter was whether they had finished recording the show.

Sheng shouldn't have any malicious intentions.

"I think." Hu Sheng frowned and thought for a while, and replied word by word

while everyone held her breath, "It's normal to hate someone, and it's everyone's right."

"But for me, remembering who hates me is worse than remembering who likes me." 

Hu Sheng smiled and looked at the reporter who asked her if she thought there was something wrong with her, and deliberately emphasized "who" and "Which" difference.

"I also want to tell some people who are distressed by this, no matter how many people hate you, you must believe that you have your own shining point, but they chose to stay away before they discovered it."

"Another point is that some hate is not necessarily because of the shortcomings of the hated person. It may just be that the two people's personalities don't match. So even if you are hated, it doesn't necessarily mean that you are at fault. There is no need to make a big deal out of it, and there is no need to Too sad."

In the end, Hu Sheng raised her face,

"What's more, even if I'm not liked by everyone, but I'm so beautiful and cute, there must be more people who like me."

Guo Keyao cooperated and supported her,

 "That's not true, I like Shengsheng the most, and we all like it."

Those reporters originally thought that Hu Sheng would take this opportunity to sell miserably, or refute Mo Ya or even attack her. 

They even chose the headline of the news, as sharp as they wanted,
but they never thought that Hu Sheng would not follow it at all.

Common sense plays the cards.

Disrupted for a moment, the reporters hurriedly wondered if there was anything else they could continue to attack,

but Yan Shu walked over at this moment.

 He glanced at the work card hanging on the chest of the reporter who asked the sharpest question,

"818 Entertainment, right? It seems that the reporters in your studio really need to be trained again before going to work."

After speaking, he ignored the other party's reaction, didn't even say hello to Hu Sheng and the others, and left with a group of staff and fans without looking back, looking very arrogant.

"Hey, this brat looks like a domineering boss today, and he's helping us out."

 Guo Keyao whispered in Hu Sheng's ear.

Seeing Yan Shu leave, Mo Ya hurriedly followed to avoid being blocked by reporters.

When passing by Hu Sheng and Guo Keyao, she looked at Hu Sheng indistinctly, 

"I still hate you very much!"

Hu Sheng raised her nose and raised her chin,
"Hmph, I don't care if you like me, there are many people who like me."