Chapter 110. Win the prize👑

A group of people assembled in the lobby downstairs and prepared to set off.

The crew had already contacted five cars before, and they didn't know if they were really seen.

Hu Sheng took Zhou Yao, Yan Shu took Tiantian, and the four were arranged in a car.

The car was a nanny car with seven seats. Tian Tian and Zhou Yao consciously let Hu Sheng and Yan Shu sit in the back seat,
and they got in the car and sat in the middle.

Yan Shu's eyes lit up when he saw Hu Sheng in the lobby just now,
and now he was sitting with Hu Sheng, his face was full of smiles.

"Shengsheng, are you cold? You should put on this blanket first."

The weather in Country Y in October is really not very good, and the dresses worn by female stars for their beauty are not very warm. Yan Shu is really worried.

Hu Sheng was more resistant to freezing because she drank beauty water,
but she didn't refuse Yan Shu's kindness.

She took the blanket from his hand and put it on her shoulders, and thanked him with a smile.

Seeing Hu Sheng smiling at him,
Yan Shu blushed for no reason.

Zhou Yao and Tiantian winked at the front, and the pink bubbles in the car were simply blinding.

The nanny car drove for about ten minutes and arrived at the venue of the Golden Film Awards.

Outside the door was a ten-meter-long red carpet. On both sides of the red carpet were photographers and Reporter, the □□Short Cannon has already set up its formation,
just waiting for the stars to step onto the red carpet.

Hu Sheng and the others waited in the car, and it took nearly an hour before they received a call from Li Mingchen,

"Get ready to go."

The nanny car drove slowly to the edge of the red carpet.

Zhou Yao and Tiantian got out of the car and waited aside.

Yan Shu also got off and reached out to help Hu Sheng off.

Zhou Yao and Tiantian returned to the car again,

"Brother Yan , we will pick you up in a while."

Yan Shu took Hu Sheng's hand and nodded, walked over to join the rest of the crew,
and the nanny car drove away.

Everyone tidied up their clothes and waited for the host to call their names.

At the same time, domestic video sites and major forums are also broadcasting live.

Everyone is looking forward to what kind of scene Li Mingchen will bring his team to appear.

You know, before the filming of Li Mingchen's film started,
the casting was so lively, but after the filming started, it was so low-key.

Even the list of actors was only announced last night.

At that time, Hu Sheng was in the column of the heroine,
which can be said to have shocked everyone's eyes,
but the makeup photos released later made everyone have to It is recognized that Hu Sheng is indeed suitable for this role.

It's just that no matter how good the image is, it's only part of it.

Everyone still has doubts about Hu Sheng's acting skills,
so they are looking forward to today's awards ceremony.

But Li Qiangru, who used the capital behind her to snatch the role of Hu Sheng before, didn't expect so much.
She almost gritted her teeth in anger.