Chapter 94. Movie 🍿

At this moment, Yan Shu came over,
just heard what Wu Zhuchen said,
and frowned at Liu Fangfang.

Liu Fangfang was still looking at this side with a mocking face,
met Yan Shu's eyes,
was startled with fright, and turned her head away quickly.

She couldn't afford to offend the Yan family, but thinking of this, Liu Fangfang became even more jealous.

What kind of ecstasy did Hu Sheng give Yan Shu,
and why did Yan Shu, who always had eyes above his head, befriend her?

Just as she was thinking,
She heard the staff next to her discussing.

"Oh, I couldn't figure out why Yan Shu and Hu Sheng had such a good relationship before, but now I understand..."

"What's wrong with a good relationship? Maybe they just get along with each other, and their personality and get together."

"That's Yan Shu. No matter how many people want to curry favor with him because of the background of the Yan family, he can't curry favor with him. Would he be so proud and become friends with others casually? You think, do they care about you?"

"What you said makes sense, so why do you say it?"

"It must be because they knew each other from the beginning, maybe they grew up together, and the relationship is naturally unusual."

"No, if that's the case,
then Hu Sheng's background is not simple."

"You can afford to live in a high-end apartment near the sea in a sea city with an area of ​​more than 100,000 square meters. How can the background be so simple?"

"What you said also makes sense."

Liu Fangfang's face turned pale when she heard this,
and there was only one thought in her mind, it must not be true,
if it was true as they said, wouldn't she be in big trouble for targeting Hu Sheng these days?

No, it definitely can't be true.

If it was really the Yan family's background, Hu Sheng wouldn't have been like that a few years ago,
and was pushed down by Yan Jingjing and ridiculed by the whole network.

Would that rich family allow this?

Thinking of this, Liu Fangfang calmed down a lot.

She closed her eyes and pretended to rest, forcing herself not to think so much.

But after a period of time,
Liu Fangfang obviously kept a low profile, and never provoked Hu Sheng again.

Two more episodes of "Little Angels and Little Devils" were aired,
and more than half of Hu Sheng's filming process had passed.

The National Day Golden Week finally came, and the two films starring Hu Sheng were finally about to be released.

Although they are not the protagonists and there are not many scenes,
both roles have wonderful features,
and Hu Sheng treats them with care.

It is the first step for her to prove her strength to the audience,
so Hu Sheng has been looking forward to it.

"Both movies will be released on October 1st."

Guo Keyao flipped through the phone, and then looked at the small book in her hand,

"It happens that the four of us will be released early in the afternoon on the 1st, and there will be no night shows at night. How about going to see it together?"

Although everyone in the crew got along well except Liu Fangfang,
the relationship between Guo Keyao, Hu Sheng, Zhugexin and Wu Zhuchen was as good as it could be seen,
and they were nicknamed the "Four Little Flowers" by everyone in the crew.