Chapter 47.Helping

Ji Ding,
who was still in shock,
was helped by his assistant and crew to sit down.

Kang Geng sent someone to find an explanation for the shopping mall where the billboard was placed.

It's hard to say what will happen to Ji Ding in the end.

At the same time,
many netizens also posted the shocking scene just captured on the Internet.

Because most of the scenes of this drama are completed in the small streets and alleys of the city,
it is impossible for the crew to disperse all the onlookers to make room for filming,
and it is impossible to force the onlookers not to take and distribute photos and videos,
so Not long after the filming of this film started, there were often some Reuters on the Internet.

Kang Geng is not annoyed by this.
Even though netizens saw some photos from Reuters and guessed the general plot, the main selling point of this movie is still the unexpected reversal suspense and the performance of the protagonist.

On the contrary, he thinks,
Audiences who have guessed some plots may be even more surprised and pleasantly surprised when they go to the cinema to watch it.

It's just that the news of this meeting is posted on the Internet,
and the crew always needs to have an explanation to Ji Ding's fans and public netizens.

"Immediately arrange for the staff to release Weibo to explain the whole story."
Kang Geng thought for a while, then said seriously,
"You can give Hu Sheng a big thank you."

The assistant director and director's assistant were a little surprised when they heard this.

As soon as this Weibo was released,
Hu Sheng's appearance on the shooting site would inevitably arouse speculation. Kang Geng's decision can be said to have implicated Hu Sheng and the crew.

Could it be that Kang Geng has already decided to give the role to Hu Sheng before the audition?

But they felt that Kang Geng, who had always had high demands on his works, would obviously not do such a thing.

"Even if you can't pass the audition, let's give her a slightly unimportant role and show her face in the movie."

Seeing their surprised expressions,
Kang Geng frowned slightly and said,

"Hu Sheng, what the hell is going on this time?"

"Even if you saved Ji Ding and the film crew, you will always have to pay back this favor."

He frowned not because he felt that it was too troublesome to arrange a role for Hu Sheng in order to return favors, but he was just thinking in his heart whether his next play or the director he knew had any suitable roles for Hu Sheng recently.

Such a big favor cannot be repaid by a small character.

Hu Sheng has no idea about Kang Geng's thoughts,
and she doesn't have so much energy to think about them now.
She is currently checking on Ji Ding's situation,
"Brother Ding, are you okay now? Nothing wrong?"

Ji Ding has come to his senses at this time,
except for a little fear, there is nothing serious about it,
but after all, he almost lost his life,
he is still a little weak now,
and his mind is a little confused.

He looked at Hu Sheng gratefully,
"It's really thanks to you this time.
If you hadn't stopped me in time,
I really don't know what would have happened. In the worst case, I might lose my life."

"What do you say,
as long as the person is okay."
Hu Sheng comforted in a soft voice.

"Yes, what Xiao Hu said is that it's good if people are fine."
Kang Geng also came over at this time, and patted Ji Ding's shoulder lightly,