Chapter 36.Show

Hu Sheng took a good look at Di Yaoyang.

As the male protagonist in the book, he will become an international actor loved by trillions of fans in the future.

He naturally has a good skin, tall, heroic, and has a kind of Feel very reliable temperament.

But... Hu Sheng thought about it, her brother and the Yan family brothers who came to visit yesterday are not bad,
brother Ding is also very handsome,
at least in terms of appearance, each has its own merits,
and it is not bad compared to Di Yaoyang in front of him.

But then they didn't end very well, probably it can only be blamed on the lack of aura of the hero.

The girl who bumped into the moving clothes hanger happened to be Di Yaoyang's assistant.

He helped the girl up, and then helped to lift the clothes hanger up, and hung the clothes back up again.

Hu Sheng and the others hurried over to help.

After that, Di Yaoyang apologized to the staff on behalf of his assistant,
and finally left with his assistant under the eyes of the staff's nympho.

Before leaving, he still nodded his thanks to Hu Sheng and the others.

"As expected of a well-known gentleman inside and outside the circle, he does everything.
He is also very patient with an ordinary staff member,
and he is so kind to his assistant."
Returning to the makeup artist, Zhou Yao couldn't help but sigh.

"But I think he gives me the feeling that there is no warmth." Hu Sheng murmured.

Everyone else turned to look at her,

"How do you say that?"

"That's right, at that moment, I only felt that he was very polite,
but I didn't feel that this person in front of me could be a friend."
Hu Sheng put aside the complex feelings of the original body towards Di Yaoyang, and tried her best to use her own feelings let's talk.

"But when I get along with you, I feel very happy, very free,
and I want to be friends.
Because I get along with you, I feel very fresh and warm.
But the person just now didn't feel that way." Hu Sheng tried her best to explain her inexplicable feeling with the words she could organize.

Several other people looked at each other in blank dismay.

Zhou Guanghong smiled suddenly,

"I don't think I need to worry about you being cheated again in the future.
Your intuition is really interesting."

While speaking,
there was a knock on the makeup artist's door,
Wei Xingwang stepped forward to open the door,
Guo Keyao pulled Wu Yingxue and jumped in,

"Hahaha, long time no see everyone."

Behind the two of them was the silent Qiao Zhuang, and all members of Liuliu Dashun assembled.

They were first brought to the dance studio to practice the evening dance.

It was very simple.

Basically, each of them only assigned a few moves and then performed a poss.

By noon, everyone had almost finished their part, eating A box lunch sent by the TV station to chat.

After the lunch break in the afternoon, the three hosts of "The Weekend Changed" came to ask them to review the script together, and then went to the stage for on-site rehearsal.

This busy work lasted until 6:30 in the evening.
Everyone went to the dressing room to change their clothes and put on makeup, then had a little dinner,
and waited for the show to officially start recording at 8:00 in the evening.