Chapter 31.Do you like?? 😍

Saturday was the day to film Yan Shu's MV, and
Zhou Yao came to pick up Hu Sheng before dawn.

Although Liu Hu had been taught a lesson,
Hu Heng asked two female bodyguards to follow her just in case.

This time, I drove a nanny car, which was specially configured for Hu Sheng.

It was very spacious and equipped with a driver. Two bodyguards sat in the front, and Hu Sheng and Zhou Yao sat in the back seat.

"Today is all on location, and I have to go to the film and television city to film and play, so it may be a bit tiring."

Zhou Yao asked while looking at the phone,

"Have you read both the lines and the script?"

After getting Hu Sheng's affirmative answer, she nodded in satisfaction,

"Although the lines in the MV will not be played, but with the lines, it will be easier for you to enter the state when acting."

"I understand." Hu Sheng said,

"I have memorized almost all the lines in the past few days, and when I went to the teacher's house to study yesterday, I specifically asked for advice. This filming will definitely go smoothly."

She clenched her fists, A very confident look.

Zhou Yao knew that Hu Sheng's narcissism was narcissism, and she was really serious about doing things. Hearing what she said, she immediately felt relieved.

  *****

Haishi Film and Television City is located in the north of Haishi City.

It is a newly built landmark after the economic development of Haishi City in recent years.

It is not a real ancient building left over from the past, but because the construction is very restored and distinctive, it is usually seen here.

There are a lot of tourists here, and the film crews who come to film the scene never stop throughout the year.

After Hu Sheng and her group arrived, the staff of the film crew took them to today's shooting location.

Various departments have already started preparations.

Yan Shu was talking to a bearded man who didn't know what to say.

The staff introduced that the bearded man was from the MV. Director Tao Zhengqun.

"Tao Zhengqun is a director who is very good at capturing characters' emotions."

Zhou Yao obviously did her homework,
"He has already made several movies, and he is also well-known. This time, I am afraid it is because of Yan Shu's name. Only then can he be invited to shoot the MV."

There are classes in every circle, and the film and television circle is even better. There are very few well-known film directors to shoot MVs. This time Tao Zhengqun can be invited, mostly because of Yan Shu's face.

After all, it is the third young master of the Yan family! Zhou Yao thought.

Just as he was thinking about it, Yan Shu walked towards them.

When he saw Hu Sheng, something flashed in his eyes, and he said in a rough voice,

"You have to behave well later, don't embarrass me. "

"Whether I behave well or not has anything to do with your face?"

Hu Sheng was very puzzled.

She knew that many human beings love face, but why should she be responsible for Yan Shu's face? How tired she is!