Chapter 26.Audition💃

The car accident this time was not serious, and all four people including Ren Jian were rescued,
but they were still in a coma for the time being.

The other three have criminal records, and they must be sent to live for a while,

but they don't know why Ren Jian is with them, and they have to wait until they wake up before they can ask.

However, he is also an experienced veteran policeman, and it is impossible to simply believe what the suspect says, and he needs to understand it based on his own investigation.

Xiao An, who was sent to investigate, also got results soon.

"This woman named Ren Jian is the manager of Hengsheng Entertainment. I found out where they had a car accident. There was a studio in front of them. There happened to be two artists who were filming v, one named Hu Sheng and the other named Xia Xin."

"There is no contact between Xia Xin and her, but this Hu Sheng was Ren Jian's agent before Hengsheng Entertainment was established. Later, after their old agency was bought and renamed Hengsheng Entertainment, Hu Sheng Sheng left Ren Jian's staff."

"It is worth mentioning that the relationship between Hu Sheng and Ren Jian does not seem to be close. There are only three call records in the past six months. The last call was made by Ren Jian to Hu Sheng five days ago. At that time, Hu Sheng was no longer She's an entertainer."

"Captain, I always feel that there is something wrong with this call." Xiaoan closed the notepad and frowned and looked at the man opposite.

The middle-aged policeman who was called captain was named Li Minghui. He flicked the cigarette ash on his hand in thought,

"It's not right, the artist and manager are obviously relatively close, and they only called three times in half a year, which shows that they don't communicate often. But since it is such an unfamiliar relationship, how could you suddenly take the initiative to contact the other party when you are no longer the other party's manager?"

"Could it be that there is something to give to the other party? After all, she is no longer the manager of the other party..." Xiao An guessed.

"Impossible." Li Minghui shook his head. "The relationship that has only been contacted three times in half a year can almost be said to be unfamiliar. How could there be something that needs to be taken away?"

"Also..." Xiao An scratched his head.

Li Minghui pondered for a moment, "It seems that there is a lot to write about here. You should investigate Ren Jian's movements in the past few days, as well as her other relationships. And that Hu Sheng, also investigate."

"Yes!" Xiao An responded positively.

Seeing the young man bouncing away, Li Minghui smiled with a cigarette butt in his mouth,

"You are a young man after all, he is really motivated."

  *****

In Hu's villa,

Hu Sheng had just finished breakfast and was about to read a book when Mrs. Zhou came over and said that Zhou Yao was here.

Hu Sheng looked up and saw Zhou Yao, and asked suspiciously,

"Sister Zhou, don't you have a day off today? Why are you here at this time?"

Zhou Yao walked over with her bag, still in the same set of work clothes, looking at the book in Hu Sheng's hand, a gleam of relief flashed in her eyes,

"I'm here today mainly to talk to you about the new job ."

Hu Sheng's eyes lit up,

"I have a new job?"