Chapter 35.Di Yaoyang

Early the next morning,
Zhou Guanghong and his daughter drove over to pick Hu Sheng up to the airport.

As soon as I got off the plane,
I unexpectedly ran into Ji Ding who rushed over from the new crew at the airport.

"Yo, I didn't expect to meet you here."

Ji Ding looked surprised,

"Shengsheng, how are you doing recently?"

"I'm fine."
Hu Sheng said with a smile,

"I heard that Brother Ding has recently accepted a new movie, congratulations."

The movie starring Ji Ding and Guo Hengyi is still in theaters.

In less than a month, it has raked in one billion box office, and the popularity is still rising.

Looking at it like this, it will extend the time for theater releases.

Among them, Guo Hengyi's performance still does not disappoint,
and Ji Ding's acting skills are even more surprising.

Now many film critics and audiences are praising him, even if he plays against the actor, he is not at a disadvantage.

After this movie,
Ji Ding's first shot in the movie circle was fired, and his position was basically stabilized.

The new movie that Ji Ding is shooting now is a suspense film.
The script and director are both domestic masters in suspense films, and even won suspense film awards internationally.

And this time,
Ji Ding is still the male number one,
fighting the box office alone.
As long as this movie does well,
Ji Ding will be able to gain a firm foothold in the film industry.

But... Hu Sheng thought about it.

In Yuanshen's memory, something happened during the filming of this movie.

Later, the leading actor of this movie changed from Ji Ding to Di Yaoyang.

When the movie was released, the box office was at the The champion of all the films, but the glory is not set by the season.

At that time, she was very happy for Di Yaoyang,
so she collected information on purpose,
but now she can't remember it for a while.

What happened in the middle?

Hu Sheng was thinking about it, but heard Ji Ding say to her again,

"Speaking of this new movie, there is a character in it, I wonder if Sheng Sheng is interested?"

Hu Sheng's eyes lit up when she heard the words,

"What role is it?"

"The hero's younger sister doesn't have many roles, but she is a main character throughout the whole film."
Ji Ding thought for a while and added,

"It can be said that the hero became a criminal policeman because of this sister."

"Okay, okay, I'm interested."

Hu Sheng is completely a workaholic now, talking about work makes her excited, especially Ji Ding's movie is a good resource for booking a big hit.

But after being excited, I have to face real problems,

"But I will start filming a variety show this Friday. It is said that this variety show will be filmed for a week, and then I will film again after a while."

"That shouldn't be a big problem. This role will probably only be filmed for a few days. I'll introduce you to the director later. If he thinks you can do it, the time issue can be communicated to the agent."