Chapter 34. Help clean up👩‍🏭

However,

Yan Shu, who was classified as a heart boy by Hu Heng, was still a little confused until now.

He didn't realize until Hu Sheng came back, why he started to help clean up at Hu Sheng's house.

On the other side,
the little assistant Tiehanhan Tiantian, who was cleaning the floor-to-ceiling windows,
wiped the sweat from his forehead,
turned his head and asked Yan Xu with a sense of accomplishment,

"Second young master, the windows are all wiped, what else can I do?" Do you clean up?"

As if he was really enthusiastic about helping with the cleaning,
he completely forgot what Yan Xu specifically explained before he came.

Yan Xu glanced at him with a half-smile,

"Then go and help Yan Shu mop the floor."

If it wasn't for him bewildering
Wang Yi and allowing them to stay in Hu's house for a while,

Yan Xu really wanted to blow his round head straight away.

Yan Xu sighed helplessly in his heart,
it seemed that he was the only one who was serious about finding a sibling for himself.

But seeing that his younger brother was really helping to clean the Hu family in a daze, with the same expression on his face just now when talking to the little girl,
Yan Xu knew that this stinky younger brother was really moved, but he probably didn't know it himself. .

Well, who told him to be an older brother?

For the lifelong happiness of his own stinky younger brother, what shame is it.

Not long after Hu Sheng went up, the cleaning stopped.

It's not that the cleaning has been finished, after all, the Hu family's villa is so big, just a few of them may not be able to clean everything by tomorrow.

The Hu family's hygiene has always been in charge of a special person.

The cleaning is just an excuse to let the Yan family brothers leave.
Yan Xu took advantage of the opportunity to help them clean, but he just wanted to find a chance to stay.

After all, it was hard to come here. Leave without seeing anyone.

Now that Hu Sheng has returned, the cleaning has naturally stopped tacitly.

Although he wanted to make the Yan family brothers suffer a little bit, Hu Heng couldn't really let the guests who came to the door clean up,

even if he knew that they had bad intentions.

Hu Heng sighed helplessly in his heart, he often felt very ashamed because his skin was not thick enough.

"Master Yan's persistence is really shocking."

Hu Heng rolled his eyelids, and said with a half-smile,

"It's getting late, and you two have worked hard today, Young Master Yan. The thank you gift will be delivered tomorrow morning. There are no more three left."

"You say you are so sour."
Yan Xu pointed at Hu Heng with a smile and said,

"It's been hard work for a while, why don't you let us have dinner?"

Before Hu Heng could answer,

he walked to the side sofa and took out a small bottle from his briefcase,

"It's a coincidence that someone gave me a small bottle of Peach Blossom Drunk yesterday. Very good. I forgot to take it out when I got home yesterday, so I can try it with Brother Hu Heng tonight."