Chapter 18.Coke🍷

At this moment, the three men in the family happened to have gone out to work.

The three of Hu Sheng heard the movement outside, wiped their hands and walked out.

"Oh my God!"
Guo Keyao, who was walking in the front, turned her head excitedly and exclaimed in a low voice to Hu Sheng,

"Sheng Sheng, it's Guo Yingdi!"

Guo Keyao lowered her voice as much as possible,
but she was probably too excited, and still alarmed the three people in the courtyard.

"This is Xiao Guo."
Guo Hengyi walked over with a smile, without any airs of a movie king,

"Hi, I'm Lao Guo."

Hu Sheng and Wu Yingxue also came to the door at this time,

Guo Hengyi greeted them with a smile, "Hi, I'm Guo Hengyi."

The man next to Guo Hengyi also came over, and Zhang Yang smiled and waved lazily to them,

"Hi, I'm Yan Shu."

At the end was a young and beautiful woman,

"Hello, my name is Mo Ya, I've been sorry for the past two days."

Mo Ya greeted them with a smile, and observed the little girls in front of her with a pair of eyes.

Guo Keyao's gossip this time is really not wrong, there are really two big names among the three.

Guo Hengyi is the senior who Hu Sheng talked about when she was chatting with Wu Yingxue before and Zhou Yaqian dismantled the CP with his own hands.

Now he has a high status in Huaguo's film and television industry, because he has a good reputation for acting and doesn't play big names, so he has a very good reputation both inside and outside the circle.

Yan Shu is a rookie in the pop music scene in recent years.

The media once commented that he is the leading figure of the new generation in the Chinese music scene,
and he is the re-beating pulse of the Chinese music scene after 20 years of silence.

Apart from his amazing talent, what Yan Shu is more known for is his powerful family background.

He is the third son of the chairman of the Union Group. His eldest brother is the president of the Union Group.

My own company has a smooth journey, coupled with my extraordinary talent, I am the dream lover of thousands of girls, and there are countless members of the wife group.

There are even quite a few female artists who want to hype up their relationship with him and fall in love with him, or want to get in touch with his two older brothers through him.

"However, he has never been rumored since his debut. I heard that any female artist who wants to have an affair with him has been warned by his brother."

This is what Guo Keyao told Hu Sheng in private later.

At that time, Hu Sheng was thinking about something else.

Yan Shu, this name seems to be another cannon fodder in the original book.

If it is said that the original body is to pursue the existence of the heroine to set off the existence of the heroine, then Yan Shu exists to set off the existence of the hero.

Hu Sheng remembers that in the original novel, Yan Shu and the male protagonist always looked down on each other.

The male protagonist looked down on him for relying on his own family background, his high-profile personality was too domineering, and Yan Shu also looked down on the male protagonist's hypocrisy and conceit.