Chapter 28. Mr. Liu's matter 😤

As soon as Hu Sheng got home, Wang Yi held her hand and walked to the sofa and sat down,

"I was away from home every day, and finally came back, and ran out every now and then. I originally wanted to make you fatter, but the flesh on your face just didn't swell. ."

Wang Yi didn't have class all day today, and didn't go out, so she waited for Hu Sheng at home.

She picked up the soup that had been hanging aside early and urged,

"The temperature is just right, drink it soon."

"Mom, I just had lunch."

Hu Sheng felt that she was still a little full, and she really couldn't drink this bowl of soup. She went to have lunch with Zhou Yao and two bodyguards just after the audition and came back.

"Besides, don't I want to work?"

Hu Sheng put the soup bowl back on the coffee table,

"I have grown up too, so I must have my own career. You see, you are a teacher at university, and when you go out, no one will call you bark."

"Teacher, look at those wives in other families, they are all called Mrs. Li, Mrs. Wang, and Mrs. Zhang when they go out, who is more famous than you. "

"This shows that women still have to have a career."
Hu Sheng took Wang Yi's arm coquettishly,
"I'm learning from you, you are my role model!"

"As long as you can talk like a small mouth, I can't say no to you."

Wang Yi was happy to be told by Hu Sheng, but she didn't forget the lesson,

"But you must pay attention to your body, and eat meals on time. It is the capital of the revolution."

The mother and daughter were joking, when Mrs. Zhou came over,
"Miss, two police officers said they wanted to find you."

"Police officer?"
Hu Sheng immediately thought of Yan Jingjing's phone call before,

"Sister Zhou, please bring them in."

Mrs. Zhou nodded, then turned to pick up the person, "Please come in, both of you."

Even Li Minghui, who was always calm, felt a little trembling in his heart, and Xiao An whispered from behind,

"Captain, I didn't expect Hu Sheng's family to be so rich!"

Is it possible that pretending to be poor to become an actor and being bullied like that is some kind of special hobby?

Xiao An, the straight man, couldn't figure it out at all.

Compared to Xiao An,

although Li Minghui was a little surprised at first, he is much calmer now.

After all, he has encountered various cases in these years, and met many people of all kinds.

Although Hu Sheng's family background is indeed a bit unexpected, they still have to fulfill their responsibilities.

"You mean that Ren Jian wants to harm me, and it may be related to that President Liu."

After hearing Li Minghui's words, Hu Sheng was a little surprised, but She didn't expect that there was another person involved.

"It's like this. Although it hasn't happened yet, we still think it's best to remind Ms. Hu. I hope you will be more careful when you go in and out. It's best to prevent it before it happens."

Li Minghui obviously misunderstood Hu Sheng's expression , thought she was surprised that Ren Jian had killed her.

"Okay, thank you both." Hu Sheng nodded.