Chapter 27.Police👮

At this time, Li Minghui was at Yan Jingjing's home.

"I'm really sorry to bother you. I've been thinking about it, and maybe I can find some breakthroughs here."

Li Minghui hung up the phone and looked around, signaling Xiaoan to start taking notes.

He walked to Yan Jingjing and sat down,
Yan Jingjing felt a sense of oppression in an instant.

She raised her hand and poured two cups of coffee and handed them to them, then lowered her head and poured herself a cup, breathing slowly and steadily,

"Both police officers, if you have any questions, just ask, I will try my best to tell you everything I know." you."

As she spoke, she quickly recalled the things she had done recently and the people she had contacted in her mind, and she probably had the answer in her heart.

"On the 26th of last month, where are you?"
Li Minghui asked.

The word "Sure enough" flashed in Yan Jingjing's mind, she put down her coffee cup and seemed to think for a while before answering,

"I've been at home all day."

She glanced at the coffee in her hand, and asked,
"You two police officers, do you want to ask me about Ren Jian?"

Li Minghui and Xiao An, who was taking notes, both froze for a moment.

"It seems that Miss Yan has something to tell us." Li Minghui said seriously.

"I think you all knew a lot about me before you came here."
Yan Jingjing looked up at them,
"Although I did use Hu Sheng before..."

In the middle of speaking, she looked at Xiao An,
"Sorry, can this not be recorded? I hope you two don't spread it, after all, I still have to make a living in this circle."

Xiao An subconsciously looked at Li Minghui, seeing him nodding in agreement, then closed the notepad in his hand.

Only then did Yan Jingjing continue,

"Although I did take advantage of Hu Sheng's popularity to get to where I am today step by step, I have no hostility towards Hu Sheng, and I even hope that her reputation will become higher and higher, so that I can be pulled together."

"But Ren Jian is different. She has a hostility towards Hu Sheng that I can't understand."

"Although Hu Sheng is an artist under her, Ren Jian seldom fights for resources for her. Even if she has a job, she is also an unpleasant role. Hu Sheng probably also realized this, so she did not get along with her very early on. Ren Jian contacted her, and she found almost all the jobs by herself, and Ren Jian even took more than half of the salary, which is also the reason why Hu Sheng became more and more dependent on me."

"Speaking of which, I am able to have a good relationship with Hu Sheng, thanks to Ren Jian."

"Then do you know why Ren Jian did this?"
Li Minghui frowned.

"Who knows..." Yan Jingjing's words were so ordinary, she suddenly remembered a sentence that Ren Jian said.

"I do remember one thing."

"The day Ren Jian came to see me, she said something to me, she said,
"Dream, for people like us who have no beauty and no background, it is really a naive and pitiful word. "
"I didn't know what she meant when she said that, I thought she was mocking me at first."

"But now that I think about it, what she said was not "you" but "we"." Yan Jingjing lowered her head thoughtfully,

"If you insist on saying it, it's probably because of this reason. If it's something else, then I won't knew."