10

Crack!

Crack!

"How does it feel?"

Crack!

"How's it feel getting fucked over, huh? Not so nice, is it?"

Crack!

Arms shook beneath me, holding my body up from the ground until I felt a hard kick to my side. I screamed, my ribs crunching into his foot. He'd been at this for hours. Kicking me, slapping my face, and smacking his belt across my back and chest. Blood dripped from my face and oozed out of my back. My ribs had to be broken at this point because every movement sent searing pain throughout me. It felt as if he was coming close to actually killing me, but I'd do anything right now to make it stop. 

I lay on my stomach now, heaving out heavy breaths full of pain. I could barely breathe. I felt a hand grab the hair on the back of my head, lifting me up. "Just f-finish it. Get it o-ver with you, f-fucking asshole," I spat, drops of blood flying out of my mouth. "Not a chance, sweetheart," he growled before lifting my head and crashing it against the floor. The world immediately went black, and I finally felt nothing..

-----------------------------------------

I woke up to a splash of ice cold water drenching my body. It shook me awake, the jolt sending sharp pain that moved in every direction throughout my whole body. I pushed my arms to the ground and pulled myself to a seated position on the floor, glaring up at the man that stood above me.

"Damn, for a minute I thought granted your wish and actually killed you this time. Guess you're not so lucky after all.." he sighed.

"Why do you even bother with this, Dad? Just let me leave and I won't tell anyone, I'll be out of your way-" I felt a hard smack to the face and I shot out a hand, stopping me from falling over.

"You don't get to dictate what goes on here! The reason your down here in the first place is your own fault," he shouted. I clenched my jaw and dropped my head to the ground. "I'm sorry," I mumbled, part of me actually meaning it. I was sorry, sorry that I ruined his life, that I was an inconvenience, sorry that I caused him to hate me so much and that it even got this point.

 He rolled his eyes at me, "bullshit," and through a kick to my stomach, keeling me over to my side. I gasped for air while he walked around me.

"You were out for two fucking days, two days! I even had to call you in sick to school! All this shit I have to do for you," he complained.

My head shot up from the ground, shocked at how long I'd been down here. "What day is it?" I asked.

"What's it to ya? You got plans I don't know about?" he asked, annoyed by my question. He squatted in front of me and pulled out a phone from his pocket. My phone.

"Who's this Alycia bitch that keeps trying to call you? Does she know about this now? Does Gray know?" he questions but I don't answer, I only reach my hand out to snatch the phone away, but he keeps me back with his other hand. "Give it! Don't go through my shit!" I yelled, but he just laughed at me, shoving me back on my ass and stepping out of reach. I just sat there, glaring up at him. It wasn't until I stopped that I noticed my uncontrolled shivering. The cold water I was covered in combined with cool temperature of the basement made me freezing. He raised his eyebrows with a dumb look on his face, finding my current state amusing.

"Oh, you're cold? I think I have something to help with that.." he sneered, turning around. Before I could see it coming, he swiftly turned around with his coffee cup and tossed the piping out beverage over my left shoulder, burning my lower neck down to my shoulder blade. I let out a piercing screech as the contents continued to burn my skin. He laughed over my painful cries and started to walk back up the stairs, "I'll see you later, maybe, maybe not. That's up to you. Whenever you decide to chill the fuck out." he called out before slamming the basement door shut.