24

"I don't want you to feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

"Maybe I want you to."

I took a step forward, her body gently knocking into mine as she began to slowly move backwards until her back found the wall. Her hands slipped up from my side and onto my cheek, as she deeply scanned my eyes. "Are you sure you want this?" My hands slipped under shirt and onto her sides, letting my thumbs gently graze against her bare skin.

"I want you, Alycia.."

When the words fell from my lips, there was a shift behind her eyes. They were still soft and safe, but there was new emotion that fell behind them. They grew darker as her pupils dilated, full of lust and desire, causing a switch to flip inside of me as well. I could no longer contain myself, forcing my desperate lips to finally connect with hers. Her soft lips meshed into mine, slowly growing more and more passionate by the second. My hands began to explore her back as her fingers slipped to the back of my head, pulling me in deeper. My body grew warmer and warmer, and I began to despise every barrier that parted our bodies. 

I took a step back from the wall and pulled her with me, as my hands slipped down to the hem of her shirt, asking for permission. She nodded into our kiss, gently pulling our lips apart before lifting up her arms. I pulled her shirt over her head, being met with her beautiful skin that glowed in the dim light. I let my eyes explore her body before letting my fingers do the same, sending sparks through my hands to my own body. 

I stood taller, my dominate lust officially taking control. I took her hand and guided us out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. She followed me closely, allowing me to lead her to the edge of her bed. Our lips soon found each other's again, the kiss being even more passionate this time, and I gently guided her hips to sit onto the bed. I stayed standing, letting my hands slip to her back, my fingers finding the back clasp of her bra. I carefully broke our lips apart, letting us catch our breath. "May I?" I whispered into her ear, and she nodded her head. "Please.."

My fingers tugged at the clasp, pulling it apart before gently sliding it forward. I slowly pulled the straps from her arms, removing the garment to reveal her beautiful breasts. My breaths deepened at the sight, and I lifted a hand to her chin, lifting her head so her eyes could meet mine. "You're beautiful, Alycia.." Her parted lips released shaky breaths, deepening at every movement of my hands. I couldn't stop myself from reaching forward and allowing my fingers to cup her breasts, carefully playing with the mounds. A low moan rolled off of her lips at the touch as she threw her head back in pleasure, only increasing the fire that grew in my abdomen.  I slid my hands down her sides and to her waist, letting my fingers dip under the lining of her pants as she leaned herself back into the bed. I slid my fingers to the front where I quickly unbuttoned her pants, sliding the zipper down and then slowly pulled them down her legs, leaving her in her panties.

I let my finger graze against her panties, causing a smile to grow to my lips when I found a wet substance soaked through them. She shuddered at the touch, and I slid my hands up her body, finding her breasts once again. I dipped my head down to her body and let the tip of my tongue graze her abdomen as my hands played with her breasts. Another moan left her lips, and she began to push her hips up into the air, desperate to be touched. "Y/n.." she whispered, and my eyes darkened at the sound. My lips planted gentle kisses on her stomach as my hands slid down her body again, making it to the waist line of her panties. Her hips raised into the air, and I smiled into her skin, letting my fingers slip under the garment before gently pulling it down her legs, revealing her glistening center. 

The fire in my lower abdomen burned at the sight, now giving me no choice but to give in to my desires. I lifted my hands to her stomach and slowly slide them down again as I got onto my knees. I slid them all the way down her thighs, before gently wrapping my arms underneath them, and pulling her hips closer to me. I moved my eyes up to the bed, watching as her chest moved deeply up and down in anticipation. She needed me.