32

His hand grasped me by the collar forcefully throwing me into the house before slamming the door behind him and stomping over to me. I lifted my head off the ground, peering my eyes to Alycia who squirmed on the ground in a panic, her hands bound behind her. Her eyes were wide and terrified as she looked at me, and it was a sight that I hadn't seen since the day I was shot. The image I fought so hard to burn from my memory, flashing before me once again.

"I'm sorry," I whispered in despair, barely catching her shaking her head at me before feeling his hands on my back, grabbing my shirt once again and pulling me to my feet. I pushed off of my knees to stand up straight but it was no use, as he immediately took a hard swing, slamming his hand into the side of my face, sending me straight to the floor. I heard Alycia squeal through the duck tape around her mouth, but I didn't even get the chance to look at her before I felt a hard kick to my stomach, followed by another, pushing the air out of my lungs.

"What the fuck did I tell you, Y/n?"

He grabbed my collar, lifting my head towards his. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU!?" 

My nose scrunched in anger, becoming of defensive of the woman in front of me, so pulled my eyes off of the floor, giving him a hard glare as I point to where she sat. 

"Let her go!" I demanded, "she has nothing to do with this-"

He cut me off with swift punch to my nose, letting my head smack into the floor before bringing my face back up to his, a warm substance draining down my lips.

"You don't get to call the shots here." he spat, forcefully dropping me to the floor, and I squeezed my eyes shut, blinking them open to try and shake off my dizziness.

"I told you not to fuck with me, Y/n. And here you go again, ruining my life with your pathetic 'victim' pleas." 

I watched as he dug through a duffle bag, pulling a line of thick rope out, and I took this opportunity to quickly push myself to my feet, charging at him as I heard muffled screams in the background. He barely turned his head, noticing my attack and casually stood up from the bag, unbothered, with a smile on his face before throwing my shoulders into the wall, and driving his knee into my stomach and a punch to my face. When he let go of me, my back quickly slid down the wall until I hit the ground, seeing stars.

"You're an idiot, you know that? She's an idiot isn't she?" he turned to address Alycia, who was still pulling on her bound hands, trying to scoot toward me.

"No?" he tugged on the rope from the bag, tying it to my hands in front of me, before reaching up to the ceiling and drilling into it. My brain shouted at me to get up, to go at him again while he gave me the chance, but my body would not cooperate, and I couldn't even see straight.

"Well, I'll make sure to show you just how dumb she really is."

He attached the other end of the rope to the ceiling, forcing my hands to be bound above me, but not leaving enough slack to let me sit on the ground, so I had to hang there.

"H-how are you here.. Why.. are you here?" I stuttered out, spitting blood from my mouth as I spoke, but he just turned and slapped me in the face, shutting me up once again. My head shot to the side at the impact, but before I could pull my eyes back he sent another one, this one slowing down my movements.

He was pissed.

"I got bail.. You thought you'd win in a court case against me??" he slapped his hands to his chest, angrily. "You're out of your damn mind."

I let my head drop to the floor, blood dripping off my face and onto the hardwood, and I took a deep breath, trying to stay calm myself as I met eyes with Alycia's again. They were brimmed with tears, looking me up and down, and my heart broke, knowing I caused this. I tried say something to her, but my mouth couldn't form any words, so I let my eyes speak.