2

Hua Mi looked at her small supermarket with a headache, and began to take out her mobile phone to find a warehouse. To be on the safe side, she must find a safe warehouse to store the supplies in the supermarket within a month.

  While browsing online shops, Hua Mi felt her feet tremble for a while, and a surprised light flashed in her eyes.

  earthquake?

  But in the previous life, there was obviously no such earthquake, what's going on?

  Before Hua Mi could figure it out, the sundries on the roof fell, and she hid in the corner, and in the weightlessness, she was crushed in the ruins of the supermarket.

  Amidst the frightening earthquake and mountain shaking, Hua Mi found a screen in front of her in the chaos,

  [Open the Doomsday Supermarket.]

  [Name your supermarket: Lotus Prosperity]

  [Enable the storage function.]

  [Lotus Prosperity] Xing Supermarket Warehousing Level 1 (Space 1)]

  [Start stock scanning.]

  [! ! ! A-level hidden dangers were found, and the supermarket was not stocked enough to unlock storage level 2 (space 2X1). ]

  [Start security scan.]

  [! ! ! S-level hidden dangers were discovered, the supermarket's defenses were insufficient, and the black soil in the backyard of the supermarket could not be opened Level 1 (1 level)]

  "What is this?"

  Huami was a little inexplicable, wasn't it an earthquake?When did this screen appear?

  In the narrow ruins, Hua Mi stretched out her hand to touch it, but her white and slender hand passed through the screen in front of her, and she quickly withdrew it.

  Having lived in the apocalypse for several years, Hua Mi has seen many supernatural beings with all kinds of strange supernatural powers, so she doesn't panic about this strange phenomenon.

  She mused over and over.

  So now she has awakened the power ahead of time? And what awakened was a different ability from the previous life?

  No, no, it's good that she can give birth to plants in her previous life. She is still waiting to activate the ability to give birth to various crops.

  Why did she awaken a [Doomsday Supermarket] ability?

  After the earthquake passed, Hua Mi supported the sundries beside her and stood up in the messy small supermarket.

  The reason why it looks chaotic is that during the earthquake, all the goods on the supermarket shelves were shaken to the ground.

  But fortunately, the small supermarket that Huami had just acquired did not collapse.

  There was a howl of ghosts and wolves outside. It was the people who were crushed in the ruins during the earthquake, crying out in pain.

  Hua Mi struggled to move in the messy supermarket, and finally reached the direction of the rolling gate.

  She tried to open the door, but the outside was blocked by rubble from the ruins, and she couldn't open it at all.

  So she had no choice but to turn back and explore in her supermarket, only to find that there was an extra back door in her supermarket.