27

The last thought was on beating Fang Xin, Hua Mi had already fallen asleep, and the next day, Hua Mi had enough to eat and drink, and ran to the supermarket where she  Take a look at the 1 square meter of black land outside.

  How long has it been? The mat grass on it has grown so tall that it is densely crowded with the square of black soil.

  This scene is very abrupt, after all, there are ruins all around, and the picture is full of despair.

  A pile of mat grass is lush and green, growing here vigorously, and it doesn't match the surrounding environment.

  Hua Mi hurriedly found a medium-sized folding saw blade from the level 4 storage, grabbed a handful of mats and was about to saw.

  In view of the painful lessons in the past, Hua Mi stopped working by herself.

  She silently thought in her head, can I collect the mat with one click?

 [Obtain: Grass Mat X1]

  Hahaha, Hua Mi couldn't help but smile triumphantly when she saw the prompt.

  Almost got tricked by this [Doomsday Supermarket].

Fortunately, she is smarter and saved a lot of energy this time.

  After laughing, Hua Mi felt numb again, because her stomach started to feel hungry again after eating just now.

  Hua Mi dug out the instant noodles and bread from the level 4 storage with familiarity, but put them back with no appetite.

  She faintly wanted something spicy.

  spicy!

  There were some spicy cooked food stored in the original supermarket, Hua Mi found them out, almost gobbled them up, and ate a bunch of spicy duck necks, spicy edamame, spicy chicken feet within two bites, the spicy food finally suppressed the hunger in her stomach .Only now did Hua Mi have time to think about the 2 square meters of black land she left in the relief center.

  Because it was too late yesterday, Hua Mi just wanted to go back to sleep quickly, but today she slapped her head and remembered a very fatal problem.

  Although her 2 square meters of black land remained on the musical fountain, there will be more and more survivors in this rescue center.

  The location of the music fountain is obviously in the busiest and busiest part of the stall area.

  If she can't find a way to take that 2 square meters as her own, then it won't be long before the stall team may be placed directly on her black land.

  When the time comes, it will be difficult for Hua Mi to say whether the water source will be damaged.

  After thinking about it like this, she felt that there was no way to delay this matter. Hua Mi hurried to the relief center, directly found the garrison in the stall area, and asked if it was possible to set up a small postal kiosk similar to selling newspapers and water at the location of the music fountain.

  She applied for a purpose like this, because where there is black land, she can teleport there.

  From the supermarket in the ruins to the relief center every day, it takes Hua Mi more than an hour just for the moving process.

  Now that she has 2 square meters of black land in the relief center, she can teleport to the relief center.

  But there are people all around here, her sudden appearance and sudden disappearance will cause panic to the current humans who have not mutated.