116

A total of dozens of garrisons was dragged out of the mud.

  But after these garrisons were dragged out, they still rushed forward, trying to close the door.

  Hua Mi followed behind these garrisons, collecting mud as she walked.

  In the chaos, although there was a lot of mud pouring into the gap between the doors, it was only limited to the door of the material warehouse.

  The garrison helped together, dragging out the garrison that was buried in the mud in front, and then continued to rush forward to help push the door.

  Finally, Huami pulled Cao Feng and Tang You out of the rolling mud.

  These two people were originally against the edge of the iron gate, and when the mudslides rushed in, they were the first to be buried.

  As the mudslide continued to pour in, the two were rushed behind the garrisoned team.

  Fortunately, all the garrisons were very strong and did not suffer any coma or death due to being buried for a short time.

  This may also be attributed to Hua Mi's respirator, which allows the garrison to breathe freely even if they are buried in the mud.

  Cao Feng stood up, not noticing the dwindling mud around his body, he pushed Hua Mi to the right of Tang who got up behind him, "Sister Hua, you stay back!"

  Hua Mi, who was pushed to Tang You's side, was pushed by Tang You again, and was pushed behind Tang You.

  Hua Mi, who had advanced two places, was at the end of the line again.

  Hua Mi didn't care about these two people, she stuffed a pair of rubber gloves into the hands of Cao Feng and Tang You, bent down again, and pulled Fang Yuqi and Chi Chuan out of the mud.

  Let's say it's not grand, how could the scene not be grand when such a huge mudslide pressed against the crack of the door.

  But in terms of grandeur, the mudslides kept rushing the people at the front to the back, but no one died.

  Everyone gradually got a surfing mood, forward, backward, forward, backward, continuous forward, backward again~ Everyone who is pulled out of the mud by Hua Mi will be stuffed with a pair of rubber gloves.

  This glove is really easy to use, at least when worn on the hand, not only can it fit the size of the palm perfectly, but it is also very tough, so that the palm will not be scratched by any hard objects.

  In the end, everyone was a little tired after being tossed by the mudslide.

  Hua Mi grabbed Chi Chuan, who was mentally exhausted, stuffed him with two oranges, and pointed to the chocolate cake on the shelf behind her,

 "I just found this, eat some before you block the door."

  The chocolate cake was 12 inches, and Chi Chuan didn't care about that much, so he rushed over, grabbed a handful of the cake, and stuffed it into his mouth desperately.

  Several other garrisons also found this chocolate cake, everyone moved over, you got a piece of mine, and divided it up.

  "Don't worry, don't worry, there is more."

  Hua Mi pointed to another shelf. There was a whole row of shelves full of 12-inch chocolate cakes.

  Not many, there are hundreds of them.

  The sweet, fresh, fluffy cake with a bit of chocolate bitterness fills every garrison's stomach very well.

  Then the surfing program was added.