173

There are already 10,000 people on Chen Hu's side. Compared with Gong Yi's side, Boss Gong only has 5,000 garrison troops, which is already a disadvantage.

  Moreover, Boss Gong did not take many people to City A at all. He left 3,000 troops stationed in Xiangcheng to maintain order, and more than 1,000 troops were stationed in City B, Hunan B Expressway and City B's material warehouse.

  Maybe the garrison that Gong Yi brought to City A was only one or two hundred.

  Hua Mi's heart sank. She originally had some confidence in Gong Yi and felt that she would definitely be able to nip Chen Hu in the cradle this time.

  As a result, just in terms of the number of people in the team, there is such a huge difference between the two. Ten thousand people vs one or two hundred people. How can they fight this?

The A city garrison on the ground continued,
"Chen Hu has an industrial park in A city with more than 30,000 laborers. Since Chen Hu took control of the A city material warehouse, he selected some of these 30,000 people. Ten thousand strong labor force."

  "Before Captain Liu decided to raid Chen Hu's villa complex, Chen Hu had already taken over E City's material warehouse and weapons depot."

  So it is not difficult to imagine that thousands of A City garrison rebelled against Chen Hu It doesn't matter to the tiger at all.

  Because Chen Hu has already armed his 10,000 strong labor force.

  Lovely people always develop slower than hateful people.

  Because Gong Yi spent his time rescuing people, while Chen Hu spent his time plundering.

  It is said that Chen Hu is a conscientious entrepreneur. In fact, Chen Hu's industry has touched every aspect of B City.

  In his hands, there are quite a few food processing factories.

  These food processing factories are located in the industrial park.

  "His ambition is not small. Every day, he can obtain a large amount of supplies from the boys under him to support his team." The garrison in City A on the ground obviously has inquired about Chen Hu very clearly.

  In other words, in addition to the 10,000 armed forces in Chen Hu's hands, he also has countless cavalry.

  Last time, it was Chen Hu's henchmen who set up roadblocks on the Xiang B Expressway.

  This is just a way for Chen Hu to obtain supplies.

  Chen Hu's tentacles are spread across all walks of life.

  Even behind Fang Huai's gambling gang, there is the shadow of Chen Hu.

  The more chaotic the world is, the more stage people like Chen Hu can perform.

  Hua Mi was vaguely worried for Gong Yi, and didn't know if Gong Yi could defeat Chen Hu this time.

  Holding the baby boy in her arms, she looked at Tang You,

  "Then we don't do anything, just guard the material warehouse in City B here?"

  This is not good, what if Gong Yi dies?

 Tang You was also worried, but his fixed thinking told him that without the commander's order, he couldn't go anywhere or do anything.

  Now, guarding the supply warehouse in City B and protecting his sister-in-law are what he has to do with his life.

  Hua Mi frowned and looked at Tang You, well, she has nothing to say to Tang You.