180

Waiting for the contractor's car to drive to the material warehouse in City B, the 2,000 survivors here have almost been divided.

  Without the instigator who was around, everyone was easily persuaded by Hua Mi.

  She said that she can provide them with free supplies, but they must pay their own labor to get this free meal.

  In the future, Huami can also provide continuous job opportunities to everyone, including three meals and two snacks, and distribution of straw sandals, straw hats, and clothes made of straw mats, etc.

  All you need is labor.

  More and more people accepted Huami's suggestion, queued up to receive the supplies, and then registered their names, ages, and genders, and took the supplies to the side to eat.

  Wait for the contractor to come over and arrange work for them.

  The contractor held a pack of cigarettes that he didn't know where he got, and when he saw the garrison, he handed over a pack, "Thank you, thank you, brother, let's have a cigarette."

  The garrison stood motionless in the heavy rain, and did not speak. He refused to accept the cigarette and silently refused.

  The contractor didn't feel that he was being slapped in the face, he just cracked his gold teeth and passed cigarettes with a smile all the way.

  Standing at the gate of the material warehouse in City B, Hua Mi saw the contractor walking over nodding and bowing, and felt that this was also a talent.

  Can bend and stretch, isn't it a talent?
  "Miss Hua."

  The foreman came over and took out a 20-carat large diamond ring from his shoulder bag,

  "Oh, Miss Hua, you see I came here in a hurry and didn't bring anything else. This is what I got from one of my own. I bought it from a friend. He was in a hurry to buy supplies, so he sold it to me for 200,000 yuan."

  Hua Mi lowered her eyes and looked at the 20-carat large diamond ring handed over by the contractor in silence.

  In her ears, the contractor was still saying,
  "From the first moment I saw this diamond ring, I knew that in this world, only a person with such a noble temperament as Miss Hua is worthy of such a big diamond ring."

  " So, I'll just buy it for you, Miss Hua, please don't dislike it, this is all my respect to you."

It's only 200,000 yuan, and the contractor has money.

  The corners of Hua Mi's mouth twitched, and she pulled out a smile, looking at the contractor with big gold teeth, with a sincere fawning face.

  She still reached out and took the 20-carat big diamond ring,

  "Thank you."

  "No thank you, I will give you a bigger one later, 30 carats, not 40 carats, so you can wear it on one hand!"

  When it comes to flattering people, contractors are the most professional.

  Hua Mi waved her hand, not talking nonsense to the contractor, and just continued,

  "Do a good job in the project, You will be useful to me in the future."

  As she said that, she turned around, threw the paper ball in her hand into the trash next to her. bucket.

  [ Recycle : paper ball, convert energy .]

 Unexpectedly, the trash can that this small garbage recycling station upgrade rewards can actually recycle garbage.