74

Huami, who has energy anxiety, also picks up the medical medicines scattered on the ground in the ruins and throws them into the recycling bin.

  She looked so frantic that she didn't even let go of the mud-coated pills.

  If possible, she also wants to throw the nearby mudslides into the recycling bin.

  But she don't know how much time will be delayed, and it will also affect the changes of nearby mountains.

  While Hua Mi was hesitating, she received a call from a relative at the oil station of the factory manager, "Hello? Sister Hua, the diesel and gasoline you ordered are stuck outside Xiangcheng and can't get in. Do you want to return the goods?"

  Last time, the diesel and gasoline that Huami ordered had already been paid off, but Huami immediately ordered another 10,000 tanker gasoline and 10,000 tanker diesel.

  The relatives at the gas station knew that they could no longer transport so many goods, not because they had no sources of goods, but because they had sources of goods, but they couldn't transport them into Xiangcheng.

  He sighed on the phone,
  "Has your team hoarded any supplies? Internal information, don't tell others this, the road out of the city is completely cut off, let alone the oil can't enter the city, it's the rest of the supplies, food ,You can't get into the city also."

  The relatives at the gas station laughed again, "Look at what I said, your rescue team must be fine, after all, Boss Gong gave 10 billion yuan to the rescue team. You have been shopping all the time, so you must have supplies."

  Hua Mi also said with a smile after hearing this, "Look at what you said, you all know that I have been buying, buying, and buying some time ago, so others may not know? The rescue team only has so few supplies, and when the time comes, everyone will ask us to ask for it, so we just stock up. There's no other way."

  Without waiting for the relatives at the gas station to speak again, Hua Mi said again:
 "Well, we've done so many business deals, and we've been working together happily, so you don't have to try me out, don't say anything else. , Mineral water, tarpaulins, respirators, these three types of supplies, if you are short of them, just ask me to get them. I can only sell you some other things, such as self-heating small hot pots, oranges, I also have quite a few here, and I'll sell you tens of thousands of them, and I also have this authority, who told me to be familiar with Mr. Gong."

  "Besides, I need diesel and gasoline for a long time, and your tanker truck got stuck. Where is it? I'll find someone to haul it, and you just tell me the address."

  Hua Mi said in an official tone, how much energy can she convert from recycling garbage? The most reliable ones are diesel and gasoline, so since she has already left the city now, she will collect the tanker first.

  The relative at the gas station immediately cheered up, and he pointed out the direction for Hua Mi, "Sister Hua has a solution, have you heard? Qin Ziran from the emergency department has always wanted to mobilize the garrison of the emergency department in Xiangcheng to transport him the medical supplies entered the city so that he could be promoted, but the rescue team didn't agree, hahaha."

  The other party thought that Hua Mi's talk of finding someone to haul them was the garrison for hauling them, and he respected Hua Mi even more in his heart.

  This woman is not simple, she must have an unusual relationship with Gong Yi.

  You have to hug this woman's thigh tightly.

  Hua Mi didn't explain, she just let the gas station owner to say what he wants to say, anyway, there are only a few giants going up in Xiangcheng, if there is any news, everyone will share it with each other.