193

Warm and dry big hands held Hua Mi's hand with a reassuring power.

  She struggled a little but didn't pull away.

  She looked up at Gong Yi again and said,

 "Let go, don't do anything, it's inconvenient!"

  She was pregnant, what could she do? Nasty!

 Gong Yi glared at Hua Mi. The look in her eyes that she disliked him was so bright and thorny that Gong Yi couldn't help but squeeze her hands tighter, " We still have something to talk about clearly, so don't move. "

  After saying that, he took her hand and walked towards the gate of Xiangcheng close to the outside of the crowd.

  Before going to rescue Liu Shengyuan, Gong Yi and Hua Mi decided to talk about their children.

  Now that Gong Yi is back, Hua Mi also happens to be in Xiangcheng, which is an opportunity.

  Hua Mi thought so too, so Gong Yi took her hand and walked with her to the city gate.

  The rain was pouring down, not as heavy as it had been in the past few days, but the weather was getting colder.

  Hua Mi was thinking in confusion, in the past two months, there was a cold air moving south, and it was probably coming soon.

  In fact, in her previous life, the first natural disaster Hua Mi encountered was a cold wave.

  So at the beginning of this life, she didn't want to play so big, so she ordered 1,000 pieces of cold-proof clothing.

  Now, looking at it, including Gong Yi's garrison, Yang Honglin's police, the factory director's water plant workers, Ye Rong and Yu Mengmeng from the RV Supermarket, the contractor and Huo Jing's infrastructure team, and Chi Chuan's friends, 1,000 pieces of cold-proof clothing is not enough at all.

  Gong Yi's side alone has 5,000+ garrison troops.

  A gust of cold rain was blown by the cold wind. Gong Yi turned around and stuffed Hua Mi into the watchtower at the city gate.

  The first floor of the tower was piled with supplies needed for guard duty. Gong Yi took a look inside and frowned tightly.

  There was garbage on the floor, dirty clothes littered on the shelves, and fruit and dirty bowls put together.

  He didn't take care of it for a few days, and the internal affairs of the garrison couldn't be done well? !

 "These bastards are trying to rebel!"

  Gong Yi cursed and pointed to a small bench for Hua Mi to sit on.

 "Wait for me for a while, and I'll give them a lesson."

  After saying that, Gong Yi put on the garrison uniform. After buttoning the top button, he walked out of the watchtower and went to the garrison on duty for a lecture.

  Hua Mi saw that Gong Yi was busy every day. He had to take care of such small internal affairs, which was simply a life to worry about.

  She shook her head, tightened her clothes, took out her mobile phone, and called Chichuan.

  Now she not only wants Chichuan to find prosthetic limbs, but also wants Chichuan to find cold-proof clothes.

  If this continues, she still doesn't know how much her body will expand, so she needs as much cold-proof clothing as she has.

  "Last time, didn't you ask a friend of yours to order 1 million men's sweaters in various sizes?"

  Chichuan replied, feeling a little strange,
  "These sweaters have been fully delivered, Sister Hua, you forgot ?"