130

The car is moving forward.

  The sky is getting darker and darker. It used to be a little bright, but now it's completely dark.

  On a rainy night, not a single star could be seen.

  Realizing the casualness in his tone, Gong Yi hesitated for a moment before explaining:

  "I'm still quite worried that if this goes on, the whole world will never see the sun again. Your proposal is very good. Building a lighthouse will at least let you and those who trek in the dark can find the direction of Xiangcheng."

  "So how much is it? It's up to you."

  What is he talking about?

Well, that's very righteous!

  "Hahahaha, it's easy to say, small money, it's only 100 million~"

  Hua Mi really didn't ask for a price, she only had such a little cement in total, there is no such good quality cement in the world, and 100 million is not expensive.

  Gong Yi just smiled, "I don't know why you want to earn so much money. Okay, I'm here,"

  Just as he finished speaking, two bright lights pierced the night and landed on Hua Mi's body.

  The tall and handsome figure got off the garrison off-road vehicle. Gong Yi glanced at Hua Mi next to the car, then turned to look at the man with tattoo who was pressed over by the garrison.

  The f man saw the garrison commander's epaulette on Gong Yi and immediately shouted:

  "That woman is a murderer. She is a murderer. She has killed many people. Kill her, Commander, I want to report her!"

  Since the Xiangcheng Garrison follows the rules, the real killer should be caught first!

  The  man twisted in the garrison's hand.

  Gong Yi glanced at Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi rolled her eyes, fell onto the smashed car next to her, and covered her heart, "Oh~ I'm feeling so weak~"

  She remembered that Fang Xin was always like this, holding the heart in front of her, which often brought out the strong desire to protect.

  Hua Mi will try it today.

  Gong Yi raised his head, gesture to the two guards and pushed the  man away without saying a word.

  As a garrison, everyone is very strict about rules from top to bottom, they didn't see Hua Mi killing anyone.

  They couldn't just arrest the weak girl and beat her up just because some random person came out and said Hua Mi was a murderer to force her to admit that she had killed someone.

  Talking about the rules does not mean that there are jitters and overcorrections.

  After everyone was gone, even the body of the gangster who was shot between the eyebrows in the car behind Hua Mi was dragged away.

  Gong Yi walked up to Hua Mi who was still acting awkwardly, "Okay."

  He raised his hand, pushed Hua Mi's forehead with his palm, and snorted angrily at her,
"No one  is looking, stop pretending, tell me what's going on?"

  As far as her acting was concerned, she was far behind Fang Xin.

  Hua Mi stood up straight and smiled,

  "What's going on? I don't even know what he's talking about."

  She wouldn't be so stupid as to admit that she killed Qin Ziran and a few gangsters.