171

To deal with a surprise attack of 100 people, Tang You's side is already considered heavy firepower.

  The price of heavy firepower is that each garrison carries 7 guns, which is a bit heavy.

 When the vanguard rushed over, they happened to bump into several city A garrisons covered in blood.

  They were being chased by Chen Hu's men, while blocking Chen Hu's men, while leading Chen Hu's men to run all over the mountains and plains.

  Just don't go to the supply warehouse in City B.

  Seeing Tang You approaching, the leader of the City A garrison was still carrying a baby in a baby sack in his arms.

  He breathed a sigh of relief, "Brother, save people! Our Captain Liu is in Chen Hu's hands."

  After saying this, he fell back and was caught by Tang You.

  Hua Mi originally wanted to go to the vanguard, but Tang You received Gong Yi's order and refused to let Sister Hua go.

  Gong Yi personally ordered Hua Mi to be assigned to the logistics rescue team.

  Pregnant woman wants to pull out a gun? That's impossible, even if Gong Yi chopped off his own head, it's impossible for Hua Mi to bring his two daughters into the vanguard.

  So when Hua Mi saw the garrison in City A, the garrison in City A was about to die.

  Tang You led the vanguard to attack the group of raiders. Hua Mi also knew from the logistics team that the raiders were Chen Hu's people.

  Originally, Chen Hu planned to send a garrison to rob City B's supply warehouse, but the garrison in City A was called upon by Gong Yi, and only a few dozen people in Liu Shengyuan's hands were left.

  Therefore, these dozens of garrisons were also sent by Chen Hu in the name of the commander of the garrison in City A to rob the material warehouse in City B.

  At this time, Chen Hu was only doubtful about the loyalty of the garrison in Liu Shengyuan's hands.

  He was using the task of "robbing City B's material warehouse" to test Liu Shengyuan and others. If "robbing City B's material warehouse" was successful, then Liu Shengyuan and dozens of other garrisoners could continue to use it.

  On the contrary, it's okay to let Liu Shengyuan and others die in the hands of Gong Yi.

  Originally Liu Shengyuan thought it was fine, Chen Hu had Chen Hu's plan, and he also had his own plan.

  Liu Shengyuan planned to send dozens of garrisons outside the material warehouse of City B. After surrendering, he had no intention of robbing the material warehouse of City B at all.

  But before leaving, a secret order from the "Commander of the Garrison of City A" suddenly came out, asking the garrison in Liu Shengyuan's hands to be responsible for other things.

  A total of just a few garrisons, together with hundreds of Chen Hu's minions, re-executed this robbery mission.

  From that moment on, Liu Shengyuan knew that his plan had to be changed.

  In order to protect City B's material warehouse, Liu Shengyuan decided to resort to tricks. He asked the assigned garrison to still carry out the task of "robbing City B's material warehouse". They betrayed them midway and used it to remind Tang You of City B's material warehouse.

  Someone is coming to rob, so hurry up and defend.

  Liu Shengyuan took dozens of other garrisons to attack Chen Hu.