141

"No, no!"

  Ge Chuling cried, watching Wu Shigao's back running away in the rain.

  She wanted to call Wu Shigao back, but at this moment, she dared not make a sound.

  The daughter in her arms began to cry because of the gunshots.

  She didn't dare to stay where she was, for fear that the group of people who hijacked supplies would become so frantic that they wouldn't even let the children go.

  Ge Chuling sobbed, looked in the direction, and ran towards City B with the child in her arms. She thought, at least she would save her life and report to Miss Hua.

  Behind her, Wu Shigao joined the battlefield. In fact, there is not much change in the current one-sided massacre situation.

  But his skill is much more flexible than that of the elderly group's wreckers, and he carried back Chi Chuan, Seventh Uncle, Eighth Uncle, Shi Nai and others who had been shot.

  The rain was full of blood. The wrecking team consisted of 12 people, plus a baby who was waiting to be fed. Chi Chuan's buying and selling gang consisted of ten people, driving ten trucks to escort oranges.

  In the end, the only ones who were not shot were Wu Shigao and Ge Chuling, plus a baby in Ge Chuling's arms.

  Survivors around all ran away, Wu Shigao ran back, took out Hua Mi's welfare medicine pack, took out the hemostatic gel from inside, and smeared on the holes of his companions one by one.

  It was raining heavily, but he was not in the mood to care about other things now, he only cared about saving people.

  The road was quiet for a long time, Chi Chuan and others endured the pain, and fell to the side of the road in a mess.

  A few man turned out from the side of the road, and a gun was put on Wu Shigao's forehead.

  "There's a living here!"

  Someone said, in a cold tone, they thought they had killed the wrecking team and everyone in Chi Chuan's material transportation team.

  "Kill it."

  Another said in a low voice.

  In the rain, Wu Shigao resigned to his fate and closed his eyes.

  The man who pointed the gun at him was about to pull the trigger when Chi Chuan, who was supposed to be dead on the ground, suddenly jumped up and threw the man with the gun down.

  "Wu Shigao, you run! You run!!!"

  Chi Chuan yelled, he had no strength at all, and the reason why he was holding his breath now was because Wu Shigao squeezed a lot of hemostatic gel for him.

  The bullet was in his body, but this feeling was very strange, as if an iron lump was stuck in his shoulder blade, but the cold hemostatic gel also penetrated into his body, blocking his bullet hole superior.

  The damaged blood vessels inside the body were also coagulated.

  It hurts, the hole of the gun hurts like hell.

  But if there is any danger to life, that's not the case.

  The man who was thrown to the ground pointed his gun at Chi Chuan's stomach and fired several more shots.

  "Papa, papa!" The sound resounded through the rainy night.

  Hua Mi, who was going up the Xiang B Expressway, suddenly stopped in her tracks.