31

The light in the compartment is dim, and the outside world is crying. Gong Yi looks at Hua Mi, his expression is still broken, full of pain.

  Just at this time, the pager on his waist rang again, and the rescue team was still calling for teammates, because there was another earthquake.

  He lowered his head, rubbed his face with a hand full of gaps, then looked at Hua Mi, and opened his mouth.

  Before he could say anything, Hua Mi said:
"You go, I'll wait for the doctor here, no matter what happens to Cao Feng, I will send you a message."

  She also had a few times with Cao Feng Friendship, Cao Feng gave her a good impression, let's put aside the matter of looking for the factory director at this time, and wait for the doctor from Cao Feng's place to come, and it will not be too late for Hua Mi to go to the factory director.

  In fact, it didn't take Hua Mi long, because Cao Feng's injury was so serious, he couldn't last long at all.

  Cao Feng will die soon.

  Gong Yi looked at Hua Mi deeply, his blood-stained face showed a little bit of determination, as if he had returned to his normal state.

  He got up, lowered his gaze, and completely shrouded Hua Mi in his own shadow,

  "I'll thank you later."

  "Go."

  Hua Mi smiled at him, the hickey on her neck was already very faint.

  After Gong Yi left, Hua Mi sat beside Cao Feng's bed, looking at Cao Feng's slightly heaving bloody chest.

  She was afraid that if she didn't pay attention, the heart under the chest would stop beating.

  People outside came and went in a hurry, no doctors and nurses came, because everyone was very busy, too busy.

  Hua Mi felt that Cao Feng couldn't go on like this, so she let him lie down like this. His skin was not healed, and it was easy to get infected.

  So Hua Mi took out mineral water and tried to wash Cao Feng's wound bit by bit.

  At first, she just washed Cao Feng's fingers to wash off the dirt and grit on his fingers, then mixed some ethanol with mineral water and wiped his fingers.

  Finally, he crushed the painkiller and applied it lightly on Cao Feng's fingers.

  Seeing that Cao Feng was still asleep, Hua Mi washed his entire arm again, and finally crushed the painkiller tablet, and sprinkled the white medicine powder on Cao Feng's blood-red arm.

  It's all like this, Cao Feng didn't die and didn't wake up, Hua Mi became more courageous.

  She found a pair of scissors from the level 5 storage, cut off the scorched clothes that Cao Feng stretched out his hand, and directly helped Cao Feng wash his whole body.

  Then on the intact skin, apply diluted ethanol and apply pain relief powder.

  After finishing all this work, Hua Mi went to see Cao Feng again, Cao Feng's brows that were tightly frowned in his sleep were relaxed, and he looked like he was sleeping soundly.

  Probably, no, immediately, dead.

  Hua Mi stretched out her hand to probe Cao Feng's breath, his breath was much more stable and longer.

  So Hua Mi got up, stuck her head out of the curtain of the cubicle, looked outside, and wanted to ask why Cao Feng's doctor and nurse hadn't come yet.