79

Environmentally Friendly? ? ?

  Huo Jing stood on the ruins, looking at the same ruins around him.

  In this environment, Miss Hua actually told him to protect the environment?

 It seemed to him that life might be living fantasy.

  There are also those who work for Ms. Hua, each person's daily salary has increased by 100 oranges. Huo Jing wondered if he was hallucinating.

  Now Xiangcheng can't find any fruit at all, and the only place that sells fruit is Huami's caravan supermarket in the relief center.

  An orange sells for 19.9. At this price, there are still many people scrambling to buy oranges.

  It can be seen how much fruit is missing.

  But as long as the road is cleared, each person will have 100 oranges per day. Sure enough, those who get goods, get the world?

  "Jing! Huo Jing! What are you doing?"

  The gold-toothed contractor climbed up the ruins, wearing the same colorful flashing goggles as Huo Jing.

  Seeing that Huo Jing was still in a daze, he took the safety helmet and hit Huo Jing on the back.

  Huo Jing seemed to be awakened with a start, and when he came back to his senses, he told the contractor what Hua Mi had told him.

  "It's a good thing, it's really great."

  The contractor slapped his thigh and said happily: "The big boss is right, you know, the city wreckers are too busy now, it's time for us to play, let me tell you that your seven uncles and eight uncles are all wants to work, let's call them all ."

  Huo Jing, who was wearing a raincoat, ignored the relative's excitement. He looked worried, "Miss Hua won't bankrupt her family if she continues like this?"

He was very worried. Don't want to stock up on more supplies?

  With Huami's consumption method, no amount of supplies would be enough for her to toss about like this.

  Huo Jing is an upright person, he is worried for Hua Mi.

  But the contractor had another idea, he grabbed Huo Jing's shoulder, "Don't worry about Miss Hua, I've asked who is behind Miss Hua, Gong Yi, you know, A person with a very tough wrist, just after the earthquake, he took 10 billion yuan ,can he be short of supplies? Don't be funny."

Compared with Huo Jing, who was worried about these things, the head contractor pointed Looking at the water mist in front of him. "Let me tell you, Jing, you should worry about our real problems, you see this thing is a bit weird, have you seen it? I have never seen such a thick water mist, no matter how thick it is. After a while, we look like we take a bath in this mist."

  These people who work outside all the year round are very sensitive to the natural perception of the weather. It rains continuously, although it is not heavy, but it accumulates. It will always have a great impact on human life.

  In particular, the rainwater that falls does not accumulate much on the ground, and there has never been a section of road with too deep water in the city.

  The water just floated in the air, so that the fog became thicker and thicker.

  If it gets thicker, doesn't the whole city have the same meaning as being soaked in water?

And this should be what a small person like Huo Jing is worried about.

 In the misty Xiangcheng Temporary Rescue Center.