144

Knowing what had happened, Yang Honglin looked at Hua Mi with an expression like that of a strong woman.

  He followed Tang You and Hua Mi, and watched as a garrison sent the wreck removal team and transport team to the emergency room. Yang Honglin comforted Hua Mi again, "It's okay, Sister Hua, the painkillers and hemostasis provided by the garrison  is very effective, and all the initial medical treatment has been done, and now we just need to take out the bullets."

  Before sending the wreck removal team and transport team to City B, Tang You led the garrison and gave Chi Chuan and the others Basic wound care was done.

  All the medicines provided by Huami were used.

  So the most basic care has been done, and Chi Chuan and the others don't even feel pain.

  Yang Honglin didn't know that the medical supplies that became popular in City B and Xiangcheng were all provided by Huami.

  He always thought it was provided by the garrison.

  So there was no suspicion on Hua Mi's head, just kept talking about those painkillers, hemostatic gel, how they work and how they are good.

  Looking at the emergency room, where the operating lights were on, Hua Mi suddenly said to Yang Honglin, "How many police officers are there?"

  Yang Honglin closed his mouth and looked at Hua Mi with a questioning expression on his face. She asked how many more police officers are there?

 Hua Mi said to Yang Honglin,

 "Can you come out in two teams and join my wreck-removal team and material transport team?"

  The work of these two teams cannot stop for a moment.

  Because Huami's level 16 storage is going to be filled with oranges and the crops grown on the black soil, she urgently needs Chichuan's material transportation team, and the small gang of buying and selling to sell some of the fruits for her.

  The number of grapefruits and apples planted first is increasing, and the pressure on her is also increasing. Compared with oranges, the production of grapefruits and apples is a bit of a catch-up.

  And through this incident, Hua Mi wanted to make more weapons.

  In the absence of bullets, those AK47s can only use one, and the other is empty.

  If Hua is looking for points like [Lucky Draw X1], it will be difficult to draw out any good things.

  But she found that if she ordered more quickly and smoked more than a dozen times in a row, there would often be one or two chances to draw unexpected surprises for her.

  So Huami now has 12 chances to draw a lottery, she needs to free up space, and count all 12 times, it is best to draw all weapons for her.

  This shows the importance of the wrecker team and engineering team even more.

  Without these two teams, she couldn't get lucky draw chances quickly.

  Yang Honglin counted with his fingers,

  "If you include the recently recruited students from the police academy, 20 people can be drawn. Sister Hua, if you need it, I will find weapons for them immediately."

What's going on outside the city, Yang Honglin also knew that after this incident, everyone's scalps were numb for a while, and they still haven't relaxed.

  So he figured out that children from the police academy cannot go out of the city, so let the children from the police academy maintain order in the city. He and some old policemen went out to fill the wreck removal team and the material transportation team.