16-Party(part-2)

Abid's Pov

When I get downstairs from my room. Dad gave me some papers and want me to sign it.

I want to check them. But Dad wants me to sign it instantly. So I sign it. Then he take the papers from my hand and hugged me tightly.

Dad : Congratulations... My Son.

Me : Thank you Dad, but why..??

Dad : Because you got promoted.

Me : When. I mean how.??

Dad is always like this. He never say the main points. His cross words are soo irritated sometimes.

Dad : You are The CEO of the Shimmer pvt. Ltd. Now.

I look at him with an anonymous expression on my face.I just ask one thing.

Me : Why..??

Dad : What why..??

Me : Why you do that. why you give your post to me.?

Dad : You are not happy.From childhood you want to become the owner of Shimmer and Now the time is come. Why are you asking me these stupid questions??

Me : Yes I want, but not now. Not like this.

Dad : Ohh..don't think like your father is insane. Ofcourse I organize a whole party for you my son.Our company is collaborating with the Galaxy Star on a new project and as now you become a CEO. There will be double celebration.

I didn't mean what my father understand. Yes, I want to become the owner of Shimmer, but not legally. I just want to control the business in my ways, so that I can give some rest to my father. From childhood I saw him working like a machine to maintain the status of Shimmer.I don't want to take his right from him.He builds Shimmer and the right of his ownership is always be with him. I don't want that.

Dad : Ohh common son, don't think too much. Its celebration time and we have to reach to the hall before them.

I nodded. Because no one can win from Dad. But I was so wrong about him.He wants me here to transfer the rights.He doesn't has any double plans. Even he organise a party for me. He is the best father ever and I am the worst son in the world.