40-My Beautiful

Abid's Pov

"And ya... You don't have to worry as after signing divorce paper, you can still have the right on my property. I gave you this as... Ya Zakat. Because you do so many things for this,right. Infact you married me, the person who cheated you. But look, what money makes us to do. Soo Sad.. Anyway, now you get what you want. So just sign it and leave my house, right now."

I told her. I know I am sounding rude and like bastards,but I don't care. I am feeling nothing now. A little hope that lit in my heart at the time of our nikah was vanished.

How could she do this to me??

I swear,if she tells me that she love someone else and she needs money, I will give all my money to her without any return. But she played with my emotions.

Now, she is just sitting on the bed staring at the papers. She is looking shocked. But she has to be happy right now. After all, she wants this. I wait for her reply,but when she gave nothing,

"Common on... Stop your innocent act. Just sign the papers and leave my house already."

I said and turn to leave the room. I can't stand to see her fake act again.

When I just reached to the gate, She grab my arm and turn me. And in a moment, her hand stuck with my left cheek making my face turn sidewise.

Is she just slaped me??

I touch my cheek, its stinging with the pain. Anger rised inside me which I was controlling.

How dare she..??

In a moment, I grab her shoulder and pinned her to the wall. She don't even flinch. Infact she look directly into my eyes with full of anger.

I stared back. Anger boiling inside me.

"How dare you..??"

I asked her with gritted teeth.

"How dare you slapped me??"

I asked again as she is just looking into my eyes.

"Because you deserve this Mr. Abid Abdullah."

She replied without even blinking her eyes. She looked so angry at this moment. And this is the first time, I am seeing this side of her. She is not like this before. She never fire backs to me, slapping is beyond that. She never raised her voice on me. Infact she was afraid of me when I get angry.

But right now, I am seeing the different side of her. But what did she mean by I deserved this.

Infact I did what she want..??

'What if she didn't want that?"

My inner voice questioned me which I don't even know myself.

She pushed me with her full force, and I stumble back as I was in my own thoughts.

"You know, what you actually deserve. You deserve hell Mr. Abdullah. A total hell."

She literally shouts this time.Her words are so confusing right now. I am just staring at her. Her breath is heavy because of her rising anger.

"You... Just because of you, I experienced hell. Those Five years was like a hell for me. And when I put myself together, you came back again....."

She is shouting at me. Her eyes reflects pain. And I am feeling so restless just to look at her.

"You mess with my life again. What do you think I am.. Haan. A puppet.. A fool... A to...--- noo.. No... Nooo..."