24-Panic

Areena's Pov

I get a message from Abid's PA ,that he leaves for Dubai Yesterday's evening. All the meetings are postponed and new schedule will be sent shortly.

He didn't try to contact me. That feeling is still on my mind and on my stupid heart.

A battle is running between them.

Mind: He is still the same.The history repeats once again.You can see.

Heart: No, May be he tried.But due to sudden emergency ,he had not able to contact you.

Mind: Ya Of course.He didn't even stop her that day. He just want to use her, Again .He doesn't care..

Heart: No, Its not true , his eyes shows concern for her.His warmness that let her forget everything.That's not a coincidence.That's are feelings.

Mind: Again, You are wro..!!

Ohh... Just stopped it please...

I don't know, what is right and wrong and I don't want to think about Him. Just leave me alone and a tear drops from my eye.

No, Areena you can't do this again with yourself.You are Strong now.

I wash my face and went down stairs.Mumma and papa is already waiting for me for breakfast.

Don't think,just focus.

I greet them cheerfully.They replied.The delicious smell of food made me realise that I don't eat from last night.How stupid I am.My stomach growl. Not wasting much time, I engulfed myself in delicious Aalo parath's with achar.

"Is Abid leave for Dubai last night?" Papa asked suddenly.

I nod. Why he has to know about Abid all of a sudden. And how he knew he left.

After having breakfast, which is completely silent after that. I bid good byes to my parents and leave for my office.

As I enter in my office. Zaid inform me that Mr. Zain Abdullah is waiting for me in my cabin.

"Why didn't not you told me earlier,that he is here."

I asked him.

"Mr. Abdullah gives strict orders to not to inform you about his arrival. He said he can wait for you."