30-Happy

Areena's Pov

I was sitting like a baby in the car, feeling so bored. I turn up the radio,but its not working. Maybe if car damag,the radio will also not work. Actually I don't have any knowledge about cars.

Abid told me that he would come as soon as possible. Its just five minutes passed but it feels like decades and suddenly my stomack growls. Ohh...I can't ate properly my favourite pancakes as Abid was on my side. A smile crept on my lips thinking about him. He behaved wierdly today. I really think he was a bipolar, because he switches himself so easily. Maybe he is,or maybe not.

But the worried expression on her face by seen my injured head was sppechless. He still cares for me, and the warmess that I feel inside flew all my pain. And when he laughs when I told him that I was not making him a mummy again is melodic. I can't help myself, as my heart skips so many beats at a time.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"You are going to pay for this, Beautiful"

Abid said as he runs behind me. We are in the outskirts of Mumbai. When we was coming here, a police officer stops us and start his introgation. Abid as becoming a super hero was going to tell him that we are in a relationship of gf-bf type, but I beat him and told officer that we are brother sister and we are going to our maternal parents house. The look that Abid gave me that time, symbolised that I am in a big trouble now. As the car stopped, I set myself free from the belts and run for my life.

"Stop, there Areena.Its dangerous."

I heard Abid shout, but it was too late, my leg flipped and I rolled down the lane, and hit the throne branches. Abid run down towards me. I make myself sit, there were scratches over my hands and my dress is slightly torn around my shoulder because of thrones. I tried to stand but its vain. Abid held me before I fall again and pick me up in bridal style. I round my hands around his neck. He take me back and made me sit inside the backseat of the car. He take out a First aid box.Actually its a huge first aid box,which contain alomost everything,from the varieties of bandages to all types of ointments. He apply an ointment over my foot and bandaged it. I was little shock that he is quite fabulous in this work.

"How do you know this kind of stuff..??"

I asked him cheerily.

"I often do it for my sister"

He explained,but his tone warns me that he is angry at me.

"Wow, you are a wonderful brother,too."

He didn't say anything. After he finished.

"I am just coming in a minute."

He told me,but before I asked him where he is going, he left.

Its almost 15 minutes, but Abid still don't show up. I wonder where he is gone??. When my patience level is up, I open the cars door and try to get out of the car, but as soon as my leg touches the surface of the ground, a sharp pain engrossed my leg and before I fall again, Abid's strong arms engulfed me.

"Planning to run again"

He said sarcastically, Dude..!! He is still very angry. He made me sit in the car again and sit himself closing the door shut.