43-Forgiveness

Abid's Pov

Her chest going ups and down on her every breath. She is unconscious after that. Dad called the doctor and they told us that she has been suffering of  depression.

And its all because of me.

Doctor also told us to make sure that she doesn't take tension and be happy always. Otherwise its effects her mental state.

Dad asked me so many questions that why she faint?? What I did??

But I have nothing to say. I am a coward, I can't accept what I did with her last night.

But I don't understand why she behave like this. Why she is screaming 'no'??

Dad postponed our reception party as she is not well as well she is still unconscious. Rashid uncle and aunty also come to see her,but she is still unconscious.

Its 11 at night and she is not waking up. And now I am feeling scared.

I heard a knock on the door.

"The door is open."

I told as I am sitting beside her holding her hand.

Dad walked in. I look at him and then focus my gaze on her.

"She is still not up..??"

Dad asked. I shook my head.

I am feeling so defeated. She is in this state because of me.

"She will wake up soon. Don't worry."

Dad said. I nodded looking at her hand that I am holding.

"Don't you want to have dinner??"

"No.. I am not hungry."

I told him. He squeezed my shoulder and left the room.

I look at her. Her face is pale. Her lips are sealed in a thin line. Her hand felts so cold under my touch.

"Please wake up, Areena. I promise I won't do anything stupid. I won't ask anything. Please just wake up."

She don't give any response. I sighed.

"Please wake up... Beautiful."

I mumble under my breathe. Her fingers twich under my palm. I look at her as her pupils move.

"Areena..."

I call her. Her lips parted as she slowly open her eyes.

She looked around and then her gaze locked with me.

"Thank god... You wake up. You know how much I am worried."

She knitted her eyebrows together.

"I mean we all are worried for you. Dad, Afiya, uncle, aunty."

She sit up and I help her.

"Waa... ter.."

She mumbled. I nodded and give a glass of water to her. She sipped the water slowly slowly looking at me under her eyelashes.

First time in my whole life, I felt self conscious under a girl stare. Well her gaze is intense.

She gave me the glass back after empty it fully.

"Moree.."

She demanded. I fill the glass again and gave to her. She sipped the glass making it empty again.