42-Pure

Abid's

She is looking soo damn hot and sexy in that towel wrapped around her body.

Her anklets sound made me realized her presence. I was in the walk-in cupboard,choosing clothes to wear today when I heard the click sound of the bathroom door.

She peeked into the room and then runs towards the main door.

Her bangles and anklets makes sound on her every move.

She forgets her clothes. Don't she??

A smirk forms on my lips,just a thought of teasing her again.

I slowly went to the bathroom door and stood in front of it. She is taking out her clothes.

Her wet hairs are shining. Water dripping from it. Her long neck and bare shoulders showing her white skin. The droplets of water make thier way inside the towel. Her legs smooth and shiny.

Control Abid. Don't think anything ??

I removed my gaze for second suddenly feeling very hot. She turned and walk towards the door and stopped, when she saw me. Her expressions are priceless at that time.

I look at her from bottom to top and complement her,

"You know... You have sexy legs."

Her cheeks flush red.

Why she has to be so beautiful??

Control Abid.

"I... Forgot to take... My clothes. Please... Movee.."

She strutter.

"Are you nervous??Beautiful"

I asked her. She instantly look up and met my gaze. I don't know why I called her beautiful. Its just I can't resist myself.

She is looking so innocent at that moment. Her eyes showing various emotions.

This name effects her.

I took steps towards her as a new urge to hold her in my arms fills my heart.

But she was backing off. When I just so close to her, she climb on the bed and jumps on the other side and run to the walk-in cupboard and closed it.

I chuckled so loudly on her childish action.

'Don't she think that on climbing and jumping, her towel might get loose or more even drop??'

I can bet she didn't think twice before doing this small stunts of her.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower,as the surrounding around me is too hot.

When I get ready, I walk downstairs, but halted in the mid.

Areena is hugging Zuber,our rival's partner in front of Dad. I fisted my hand.

What the hell is she doing??

I get close to them and She is crying in his arms.