26-Disaster

Abid's Pov

I was extremely tired. This was the longest meeting I ever attend.My back was paining like hell,now I just want my bed. I arrived Dubai yesterday's night. And till the mid night, I worked on presentations and various statements.This project is very huge for me and my company. If all the things goes right. I will became the first company from Dubai, who internationally marketed with Iran.So I don't want any mistakes.

As I hoped everthing goes very well.This was the last meeting that I have to attend from here, now I can handle everything from India.

Areena is the first thought that come in my mind every now and then.I know the last encounter between us was not end very well.But I will explain her everything. I hope she will understand.

I know she must be disappointed, because I didn't reach for her, after that incidence. But I just want to give her some time.So that she can understand me. As this meeting was hell important for me. I left without informing her.

I reach to my suit room, unlock the door and directly landed myself on the bed.I am just going to be in my deep slumber of sleep when my phone start ringing.

What the hell.!!

Its keep ringing until it disconnect. Then its start ringing again...

Crap..!!

As its discharged last night, I left it here in charging pin. I get myself up and reach to my phone.Just when I was going to pick up its disconnected again. Its from Tahir , my Secretary.I check it and there showing 8 missed calls from him. Why he is calling me so urgently. I am just going to call back him, when my phone start ringing again showing his name I'd.I pick up.

"What happen Tahir.. Why are you so restless??"

"Sir, So sorry for disturbing you. But your father has admitted in a hospital, he was not fine.Can you please come as soon as possible.. You sister wants me to informed you this."

I feel like a huge burden settle on my chest.

"What happen to him..?"

"Sir. I don't have much details as your sister was crying and didn't have any state of explaining.So she just told me to inform you this.."

"Okay.I will be there.Book my tickets of returning to the first flight you found."

"Sir, I already did it.You just have to reach the airport. Your flight will be an hour"

"Thanks Tahir.. I will be there.."

"Its my duty sir.Have a safe journey"