32-Hurt

Areena's Pov

I woke up at 8. My head felt like someone is hammering on it. My throat felt sour. Its already half an hour passed and I am still on my bed lying my head under so many pillows to stop its hammering, but its of no use.

I didn't remember anything from yesterday after the accident when I was with Abid in his car. I tried so hard to remember what happen but in vain.

Maybe I passed out after that because of hunger, finally I get up from my bed and watch myself in the mirror. I look horrible is just a statement,but I am looking beyond that. I quickly went to the bathroom and freshen up. I open the shower and make the water flow off all my tiredness. After shower, I look myself in the mirror and found a dark purple patch on my skin near collarbone.

Did some insect bite me??

I rub it.

Is it poisonous??

I apply some cream on it. I wore a yellow top with black shrug and black denim jeans. I brush my hairs.I have three meetings today, and the important one is with the board of directors. I can't skip that. But this unbearable headache. Aaahh!!

I heard sounds coming from downstairs.

What is happening??

I quickly make a pony tail and walk downstairs. I heard uncle voice from the drawing room. I make my way inside and greet everyone, my mom and dad are also there.

"Assalamualaikum, Good morning all of you."

Uncle greet me back,but my mom dad say nothing. I look at them. They didn't look fine.I went to my mom.

"Mom.. What happen..?"

I asked her,but she give her reply by a slap on my right cheek. I hold my cheek and look at her.

Dad look towards us as uncle came between me and mom.

"That's not a solution,Bhabhi."

Uncle told mom and she is still staring at me.

"She deserve this, Bhaijaan"

My mom replied with gritted teeth. And I was standing behind uncle with utter shock. Lots of questions are running in my mind at the moment.

What I did..?? What is happening?? Why mumma is behaving like this?? Why Papa don't say anything??

I was too shock to asked her,She never hit me. But I want answers too,

"Can you please tell me what is happening??"

I asked her politely, but she move her face from me.

"If you don't tell me.How do I know that what wron----??"

I didn't complete my sentence as my gaze fell on the newspaper that lied on the table. By reading the headline of the frontpage,I become paralyzed on my spot. The headline was,