17-Party(part-3)

Abid's Pov

I am continuously staring at her.I know she is feeling discomfort, its written on her face. But I can't resist myself to not to look at her. After all my heart searching for her for so many years.

What the hell I am thinking..!!

My feelings are so messed up now. I am unable to think properly. I saw her walking upstairs. I can see her anxiety on her face, but why is she behaving like this. She's also not in love with me.

Or may be she is??

My heart start beating fast on my thoughts.I move my gaze here and there in search of Dad, but I can't find him. I sat on the chair beside the round table.Where I heard the two men disgusting talk.

"She is looking too hot today.."

"Yes...bro, Infact hot and sexy.."
And they both laugh..

"Do you think she is single..??"

"Is it matter to you that she is single or not... I know you just want her on your bed.."

"Ya...thats also true...but She is so hot that I don't think I am satisfied by only one night.."
And again they laugh..

I felt disgusted.

Who the hell they are and who is she.??

"The first time I saw her at that party She was wearing red dress and today when she enter with that Old Bastard, again wearing that damnn red. Her neckline, her back and her rosy lips....ohh...I was unable to control myself.."

I instantly turn to face him.

What the fuck he just said??

I grab his shirt's coller and give him a hard punch.

How dare he insult Dad??

He instantly fall on the ground. I gave her friend and whoever he was,a hard slap. Then again, I grabbed that dog coller and stand him and start punching him on his face. Blood start ozing out from his mouth.

"How dare you talk about my Dad like this...even how dare you talk about her like that...you b***"

People around us start stoping me and try to hold me, but before it I gave him his peace of mind. I release myself from the people and advance myself towards the stairs. My mind is not in my control. Anger flows into my body with blood.

How dare they??

I saw her coming out from the washroom. I didn't think twice and with huge steps I walked towards her and pulled her with myself to the nearby room.I opened the door, drag her in with myself and shut the door and pinned her to the door. Shock clearly written on her face.