31-Wild Rain

Abid's POV

I was searching for her for the last ten minutes, but she is no where in sight. May be she is gone to the opposite direction.

Ohh God..!! Where the hell I find her..??

I have to check the opposite direction now, may be she doesn't went here. I went back to the car, the mechanic is still working.

"I am going to that direction, call me if she comes back here"

I told her. I already gave my number to him, as if Areena come back here.

"Yes Sir"

I am still not sure that she takes drugs or not. I am just hoping that she didn't. After She left me, I just can't bear that pain, so I start taking drugs on my friend advice, john. Well I know that was not a good move. Drugs completely damage me. When Dad found out about it, he become so angry and take me Dubai. I take medication there and vow to myself and Dad that I never take these things again.

Last week, when I was dropping john at his club.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"You have to try this Abid, this is the latest and very hard, you will love it.. Try it.."

John said, while taking out the packet of white powder.

"Noo, bro. I don't take drugs, now. I leave this habit, years ago."

I told him. His blue eyes look at me in shocked.

"Don't be rubbish, bro. Its not affect anything, I told you already. Just try this, you feel awesome. You feel like in jannat. You will forget all your worries. "

"No.. John, I am serious. I don't take drugs."

"Ok.. If you say so. But I am leaving this.As if your mind changes and all."

He said and chuckles.

"No.. Way , I promise Dad and I am never going to break it"

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I told him not to leave this in my car. I hope Areena is fine.