Chapter 16- I need a drink

We made it to the country house.

"So who's house is this?"

"It's my mother's but she left for the U.S so it's mine until he returns." Explained Kitty

"It's cosy," I said as we entered

I suddenly was pulled into my crazy mid and it hit me, the person I could call to get kitty and me out of danger.

"Stiles are you listening to me?"

"I am sorry what?" I asked her

"I told you to take off your shirt."

"But you haven't even taken me on a date." I teased as she slapped my sore shoulder making me winces in pain.

"Your such a dumbass."

"Why thank you, lady Pryde." I teased causing her to roll her brown eyes at me. I took out my blue contracts and my shirt off.

Kitty stared at my eyes for a moment.

"Your eyes aren't blue?"

"Yeah they were contracts." I told her

"Next you will tell me your hair isn't actually black."

"Of course my hair isn't actually black, it's brown." I told her

She sighed, "Okay sit down so I can patch you up."

I hissed in Pain as Kitty touched my wounded shoulder.

"Looks like the bullet when straight through." Said kitty as she stitched me up and bandaged it

"So what you figured out the rest of the plan yet?"

"Yes I have do you have a phone, I could use?" I asked her as she pointed at the phone of the hook in the kitchen.

"Thanks." I said as I went to the kitchen and rung the number of Kitty and my only hope of getting out of Budapest.

"Howlette,"

Why of all the people that had to answer the phone, why was it Logan.

"Hey Logan, it's Mischief, I need your help."

"I am going to hang up on you now Deadpool Jr." said Logan on the other line

"Look Logan, we don't like enough much but it's not just me in trouble, I have a mutant girl age 18 that has become a target because of me so I need to get out of here."

"Look Kid, I have a lot on my plate at the moment but I can send Colossus to you, I just need a location." Said Logan

"We in Hungary outside Budapest in a country house in the middle of nowhere." I told him

"Got it, so how much trouble are you in Mischief ?"

"We are being hunted done and I have already been shot." I told him

"Shit, kid does your father know, your in Hungary."

"I have been Kidnapped for a week, hey logan do me a favour and tell my father, I am on my way home." I told him

"Will do kid, stay save."

"Thanks logan." I said as I hung up

"So..."

"We're going to the United States of America, Kitty." I told her as we sat down and watched and episode of Brooklyn 99.

Meanwhile in Dc, the shelid HQ

....

Wade Wilson Pov:

"Wade, there is a person called Logan on the phone for you." Said Natasha

"Put the grumpy cat on speaker." I said

"Hey dickhead, It's logan I have news on your son."

"Continue, you can't say that and not continue because then I believe something bad has happened to him." I said trying to calm my nerves

"Nothing to bad has happened to your son, in fact colossus left about 7 hours ago to collected him, his first question to colossus was 'Go can we please get some drive thru.' He will be back at the apartment in 2 hours."

"Thank you Logan, for going this." I told him truthfully as I hung up and let out a sigh of relief.

I turned to Agent Romanoff and said, "Well, I am off to go back to New York, tell Fury, I said Bye." I said as I leave the room real quickly before I hear Fury's voice.

"GOD DAM IT WADE THAT IS THE FOURTH MICROWAVE!!!"

"I AM ALREADY OUT THE DOOR." I said as I left the shield's HQ.

~When I got back to my apartment.~

I thought Stiles would be home when I opened the door to our apartment instead, I show a nude spider man walking. I feel my adam's apple bob as I swallow. Good this is definitely the best dream I have ever had in my life.

-Ten minutes later-

Stiles Pov:

Kitty decide to stay with colossus. She said she would 'benefit' if she stayed at Xvier's school. But I believe colossus will be the main one benefiting from this. I ship it, Kiotr for life.

I had just gotten back to New York and was outside my shared apartment when I entered the door was unlocked and Spider – man and Wade was going at it on my cough. The cough I use as a bed some times.

I simply walked backward and closed the door with my eyes as big as the moon. I sighed before speed walking away and said out loud to myself "I need a drink."