22 - The Wicked Witch of The West

"Ugh, stop whining and get out of the car already!" Andrew got annoyed at me once we reached to his friend's house where there was supposedly a party.

I, of course, preferred to stay in my safe zone where I would gladly avoid everyone's attention. Though it would be pretty lonely in his car, I'd definitely rather be here than at that stupid party where there are dozens of horny and drunk teens grinding at each other. And if I'm being honest, I don't actually think I'd have much fun in there. I mean, I don't even know anyone there so it just doesn't make sense to go. Maybe there will be some kids from school but I'm not that close with any of them.

"But," I complained and started begging. "Pleasee... I don't want to go there. I'll just be lonely all night while you have fun with your friends. You're so selfish!"

I'm going to be honest and tell you that there is another reason why I don't want to go to that party and that's because of my previous experience. I already went to this kind of a party 2 years ago and I got drunk and next thing I knew, I was in my bed, alone. Well, now that I think about it that doesn't actually sound as bad as it did in my head. Anyhow, I still don't want to go, and there's nothing that'll change my mind about that.

I know exactly what's going to happen if I open that door. Andrew's going to leave me just as Lucy did all those years ago. He'll find some girl to fool around and I'll end up in the corner staring at my phone, desperately trying to escape from my worst nightmare – society.

"What?" Andrew opened his mouth and squeezed his eyes as if he got offended from my words. "No, I'm not selfish! I'm doing this for you, so that maybe you remember..."

He suddenly stopped, making my eyes widen in shock.

What the heck is this guy even talking about? Why is he constantly telling me that I forgot something? It's not like I have an amnesia or anything. I have a pretty okay memory. Honestly, this constant pressure is getting kind of annoying now. What does he want from me? I don't get it. If there is something that I don't remember and he does why doesn't he just come up to me and tell me? Taking me to a party isn't going to fix anything.

"Remember what?" I was so annoyed that he stopped for no apparent reason that I wanted to strangle him.

"Nothing..." Andrew brushed off my question as if it was nothing, and maybe it was for him. "Just get out of the car already and stop acting like a child."

Oh, I'm the one who's acting like a child? You have got to be kidding me. He's such a moron, I can't even... UGH!

"I don't wanna!" I insisted.

"This is my car and I'm telling you to get the hell out!" He almost yelled but once he looked me in the eyes and noticed that I wasn't planning on giving up anytime soon he sighed. "Fine, I promise I won't leave your side even for one second. Are you going to follow me now at least?"

"I don't know..." I hesitated. "How can I be sure that you're not just trying to get me out of here and making false promises?"

"When did I ever lie to you?" He asked.

"Well... that one time when..." I tried to think of something but it was almost like my mind got shot down. Andrew smirked as if he just realized at that moment that he already won the battle.

"See?" He teased me.

Ugh, I hate when people do that. It was already hard enough for me that he was right and I wasn't. I didn't need him rubbing it all over my face. What a jerk!

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and opened the door so I could get out of the vehicle. "You better keep your promise! I don't want to be alone there."