At last

All the children were dressed up so cute. Their innocence stains me internally. Just by being here I put them in danger. No matter it's not my fault and I'm ready to make a run at the earliest opportunity.
Loomis has security on me at every angle. It was probably impossible to escape but that didn't discourage me.
I knew Michael would give me some sign of sort. I went with the flow. I sat with Carter and the other adults for the Halloween competition. It was adorable to see them until a particular parent noticed me.

"What's that bitch doing here?" A woman asks getting her husbands attention.

I look over at them.

"Let's just enjoy the show shall we?" Carter defends.

"No! Get her out of here! My child is here." The husband buds in. "She is a danger to anyone's child. How long has she even been here?!"

All eye's turned to us. Carter put his arm over my shoulder and pulls me close. I kept my face down shamefully.

"Why is she even here?" Another voice asks.

"We must get our children out of here."

Their voices became a roar. All arguing with the security surrounding me, with Carter, the doctors. Until my peripheral catches an object flying towards me. A chair. I shove Carter away to take the blow.
It clashes against the back of my head, shoulder, and side. I even felt something crack underneath my skin. As I cried in pain so did someone else. Jamie.

~

The Shape has already got a hold of Michael's car. He was waiting for Tina. All in disguise. Then he figured something happened. Tina never showed.
He awaited anxiously the time was ticking too fast. His grip tightened on the wheel. Remembering his Audrey's face as she was being separated. Again. He knew himself he couldn't handle a second time being separated. He had to be with her. He had to have her back.

After a some more of time when Tina never came out. Michael drove off. He was going through with his plan whether or not he had his way in.

~

I was being held in my room. After the chair hit me Jamie had another episode. My shoulder blade was bruised badly. I didn't even feel it anymore, I was going to try and leave but there were two guards just outside. I had to come up with something. I knew if they could they'd put me away forever; but I know it's because they need Michael to get just close enough to be caught. As if that was possible. As I was growing more frustrated I was about to crouch to the floor. Then there were voices right outside.
I skimp over to see all the adults taking a riot outside now. Doctors arguing, children being brought inside. It was even more angering to see the doctors and guards actually say that the children are safe when really they aren't. For once instead of thinking everyone else's well being, I decided to think for myself. I will not let anything between him and I ever again, I opened my window.

"Hey! Michael Myers fucked me! And I fucking loved it!" I cringed on the inside.

Their rumbling roars grew louder. They started rioting inside. I waited until it was outside the door. Once I heard the guards would become too preoccupied with holding them back I made a leap for the tree outside. My ribs collided hard possibly cracking, but this new sense of life inside me felt as if it was making me stronger. I balance across the branch and climb to the other side by the tree line.
The adults burst through the doors searching for me but I was already on the other side of the tree jumping down. I roll across the dirt floor and limp off. I forgot to put my shoes on so the twigs under my feet poked into my skin.

~

He had arrived to the clinic. Abandoning the car a few blocks away. He views the ever growing festivity from a safe distance. Everyone completely in a panic. Unsure of what but it didn't matter. It would be perfect to slip in from the basement window.
Staying within the tree line he walks his way around to the window. Not even seeing his Audrey skimp by a few yards away into the tree line herself.