Initiative

Carter found himself standing in front a door he swore he never set foot at again. He can still picture its inside clearly. He didn't knock he just stood there. For only moments contemplating whether or not he should. Once his hand finally made a fist it didn't hit the door yet. He hesitated again. Before exhaling harshly and knocks twice. After he did he wasn't sure if he could bring himself to regret it. Until he heard her voice.

"Who is it?"

~

Lemon warning 🍋 (been a long time)

Michael and I were bare again, we hung our clothes on a branch to dry. We sat on some rocks that accumulated near the edge of the river. He swung a blanket over us to keep warm from the air. I curled against his chest we were a bit slippery. I enjoyed watching the leaves fall off trees and the birds flying off in the distant.

"This was worth it." I whispered. Michael rubbed his chin against my forehead as I smiled.

"I'm sure that was an agreement." I shut my eyes soaking in this moment. Listening to the trees ruffle leaves off. Birds flying away in distance. Michael warm against my backside. His heartbeat steady and low against my ear.

It was such a breath of fresh air. The weight of these years finally off our shoulders. We could just stay in our own bubble with nothing to bother us ever again.

With that thought in mind. I shift myself around onto his lap. Straddling his waist. He wasn't exactly stunned but wasn't ready for my face to smother his. He unintentionally pinched a handful of my back. I groaned against his mouth. Feeling all that I could from him. His face, his shoulders, down his chest.
His skin scattered with ribbing of scar tissue. It flows over his abdomen like a sprouting flower.

Anyone with eyes could see that this obsession for one another blinds the toxicity.

"Get hard." I order him, pumping his length a few times "Now." My newfound bravery would be short lived.

For what I can get out of this. I press down on his chest. The blanket outstretched underneath him. He studied my movement. Articulating that I'm taking charge, which was something he wasn't used to. He wasn't sure it was something he wanted to become used to.
From that moment of vulnerability he flinched. He growled a mixture of pleasure and protest. That my mouth was suddenly around him. Carefully sipping him from head all the way down to his base. I managed to gag him to the end of my throat. I mustered full concentration on keeping him right there, I desired that I made him feel something. Feel how much that I want him to feel so good.

He rests his head against the cold grass. Though this was already becoming one of the top few things that gave him any exhilaration besides killing. There was still the darker part of him that is absolutely despising it. He fists into the blanket. Each hand at his side. Then there was this juggle of thoughts blinding him from feeling the heat of my throat. The sound of me humming and gagging up and down slowly.

She wasn't in charge.

He was.

She had no right, she wasn't afraid.

She was never afraid.

This couldn't of been right?

Right?

Right.

Kill her.

In an instant he yanked me off him by my hair. I yelp, grabbing a hold of his wrist. Our eyes meet. He was suspecting the fear to be in place of my loving gaze.