Chapter 10

Maya pov

I slam my locker shut and glance down at  my watch.Just then the bell rings and I sigh and turn around and start walking towards my class when I heard my name being called.I hoped to see Brian but when I turned back and saw Sam running towards me.His hair was messed up and it looked like he just got up.with  someone.I notice he has got slight lipstick on his face and I roll my eye before rubbing it off.

He looks at me confused.

"Lipstick" I told and his mouth form and 'o' shape.

His eyes me up and down before they widen.

"What's with the......."gesturing to my body"Outfit?" He asked more like a question.

"I didn't have anything to wear so...." I  answered him back.

I glance down at my watch and kiss him in the cheek.

"kay I got to go..... see you at lunch" I waved before running to my class.

*******************

I have my  third period,math.I was doodling in my back page when Mrs.Mathews walks in the class. I jerk up to sit straight.

"Okay class open your books." Mrs.Mathews told

I took out my books when I heard a husky voice.

"May I come in" My  head jerked up to see whose voice does it belong to.

I see him standing leaning towards the door,black hair,blue eyes,masculine feature, white T  shirt hugging his muscles and ripped jeans.Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Brian Smith,who is not supposed to be here.I duck my head down so he can't see me.

"Mr.Smith you are late." Mrs.Mathews stated.He was never in my class.

"Yeah my classes got switched so.... yeah" He replied.

"Well please have your seat." Mrs.Mathews gestured towards the class.

All the girls were giggling which made me snort.I was the only one who was sitting alone but Brian didn't see me and I hoped he wouldn't see me.

"Well........ you can take a seat next to Ms.Jackson" Mrs.Mathews told and I shut my eyes and mentally groan.

I shoot up my head and see Brian walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

That smirk.

'Focus Maya' I scolded  myself.

He sits down next to me and Mrs.Mathews started the class and I turn my attention to her.I could feel his gaze on me.

"Hey, can we talk" Brian whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I ignore him and write down the questions Mrs.Mathews writes on the board.

"Maya!" He whisper- yells.

"What?"  I hiss at him

"Listen to me." He whispers

"I don't wanna" I stated.

"Ms.Jackson and Mr.Smith , stop talking.Next time  I hear you both, you will be in detention."Mrs.Mathews told.

I roll my eyes at him and  concentrate on the problems.

"I don't like it when people don't listen to me Maya."  He told and I ignored him.

Suddenly a hand comes in contact with my  thigh and pinches it.

"Ouch" I squealed slapping his hand off.