Chapter 21

Maya pov:

"Oh my god! Jaxy!! When did you come?" I sat on his stomach giving him a toothy grin.

"Around an hour ago and you know I hate it when you call me that" He whined and I giggled.

"Why didn't you tell you were coming?" I asked.

"Well......I did tell Maria and we decided to surprise you." Jax grinned.

"Oh so that was the surprise she was talking about today speaking of which where is she?" I realized and he nodded.

"She is still out with Sam. I feel sad for him. She would have made him carry all the bags here." He joked and I laughed.

"Okay can you get off me? You're not really a lightweight " He asked and I gasped before hitting his chest. I got up and helped him up. I immediately crashed into him for a hug. It had been long since we saw each other.

"I missed you" I mumbled

"I missed you too" He replied.

Just  then we heard a clearing of throat. If anyone is not here then who does the other voice belong to. I whipped my head in the direction of the voice. I see a girl?

Not a girl, a woman I guess?

A very petite figure. Red hair, grey eyes, she looked kinda short but I was pretty sure she is wearing heels. She looked older. Not that old, just around Jax's or Maria's age. When she came closer, I realized she had sharp features too which added to her beauty. She had a scowl on her face while looking at me. I looked at her and back at Jax who was kind of nervous.

She walked up to me and pulled me away from jax which resulted a growl to erupt from me.

"Stay away from my man" She threatened. Her eyes were filled with rage.

"Your man?" My head tilted in confusion as I looked over at Jax to see him chuckle.

"Yes my man." She assured.

"Jax what is she talking about?" I asked Jax.

"Evie calm down let me explain" Jax placed a hand on Evie's shoulder. She swatted his hand away.

"Good to know that you had a whore back her Jax" She growled in anger. I stood dumbfounded.

"What the fuck? Jax, did she just call me a whore?" I yelled.

"yes I did bitch. He is mine. I'm warning you"

"Last time I checked, people were not considered property unless Jax sold himself to you" I retorted.

"You whore!" She came with her hands raised towards me. I quickly grabbed both her arms, turned her and placed her arms behind her back in one hand before pushing her head on the dining table.

"Okay look, I really don't know who you are and you don't get to decide to call me a whore. You really seem a lot older than me so I would respect it if you don't start anything between us. I definitely realized you must be Jax's girl but dude let me tell you, stop jumping into random conclusions without knowing anything." I snapped. She seemed to still be struggling and I tightened my hold on her.

Jax was horrified with the scene in front of him. He rushed over and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Maya, leave her" He told , gently.

"No" I stubbornly told

"She called me a whore. A whore Jax. and she doesn't even know me." I glared at her.