Chapter 36

Maya's pov:

"You mean your cousin Jason?" I widened my eyes.

"Step cousin." He corrected and I rolled my eyes.

"Wait! It's Dirk?!" Dawn exclaimed and Brian responded with a nod.

"Oh fuck." She muttered before mumbling under her breath which I could not figure out.

"Everyone round up and start moving." Brian told in authority.

"Oh and Sam, call and inform your father that Maya is also coming in this mission." Brian called out.

"What?! Why?!" I frowned.

"Your father would have m head if I won't inform him that his daughter is volunteering for a mission. You don't want that, do you?" Brian stated and  I huffed.

"Okay come on. let's get in." Dylan pushed us into the car.

2 minutes later, Sam opened the car door and got in. He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"What did dad say?" I asked, quietly.

"He wasn't happy cause she isn't trained." Sam informed.

"He is sending Jax and Drake to check up on the issue." Sam told and I heard Brian curse under his breath.

"Great let's just get this over with." Brian ran a hand through his hair before pulling me closer to him.

I placed my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder.

"Don't leave my side. okay?" He asked in a soft tone.

"I won't." I whispered.

*******************************************************************************************

"Okay, so Maya and I will be having a watch on everyone from the highest level. Dylan, I need you to sneak in and take down his men one by one while I give you directions. Sam, you go with Dylan. Dawn, I need you to hack into the security system and get us in and also shut the power of this place. Jennifer, Shut all the camera's down and Jacob, ensure that none of his men escape. One, last thing. Let's not eliminate them. Just injure them enough so that they are unconscious." Brian spoke in a serious tone.

All of us nodded while Jennifer immediately started working on her computer inside the van.

"Maya! Come, we have to go." Brian ushered me.

"Guys! you have exactly 10 minutes until the security system is back on track. Be careful." Dawn warned.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Your time starts in.....5...4...3...2.....1! Now!!" Brian holds my hand before we start running towards the back of the warehouse. We finally reached the fence which was just a brick wall.

"Come on!" Brian kneeled and placed his hands on top of another. I immediately got the idea and gaped at him.

"What about you?!" I whispered harshly.

"Don't worry about me baby. Now! Get on. We don't have time." Brian retorted. 

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and placed my foot on his hand.

"On count of three, jump. Okay?" He states and I nod.

"One....two...three!" I jumped and he thrusted me up. I quickly grab on to the wall and climb and sit on it while waiting for Brian. 

Brian immediately looked around and found few carton boxes lying on the ground.

He immediately stacked them one on top of the other before climbing it and jumping on the wall. I almost yelped at his actions and let out a sigh of relief when he sat next to me as if nothing happened.