Chapter 34

Maya's pov:

"Fuck...It's you! It's you." I admitted.

He paused his assault and pulled away as he looked at me. I could feel the heat our bodies radiated. I bet my face was flushed and I felt overwhelming.

I bit my lip harshly as I looked into his eyes. Those Ocean blue eyes stared back at me with.....relief?

"Wha- How?" Brian furrowed his eyebrows.

"I was hoping you wouldn't remember yesterday night." I sighed. His eyes widened and his lips parted in realization.

"I knew it was too real." He whispered and my eyes widened.

"I thought it was a dream." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Y-you remembered?" I asked and he nodded. His lips turned into a frown.

"I didn't ask your consent." He frowned and I looked at my boots.

"You....didn't" I shook my head.

"I'll make it up to you." He promised and I chuckled.

"How? I can kiss you any time?" I joked and he looked at me contemplating about it.

I can't believe he is thinking about it.

"Yes!!" He agreed and I looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You can kiss me anytime you want." He stated and I shook my head.

"Okay that's crazy. For how long will this go if we are agreeing on this." I scoffed.

"Forever." He frowned.

"I can't believe you. What if I get a boyfriend? I would have to stop." I rolled my eyes.

He growled before he wrapped his arms back onto my waist.

"Let's get one thing clear. Your not getting a boyfriend and neither am I getting a girlfriend." He told in a calm way.

"That's not fair and it's not your decision if I want to get a boyfriend or not." I scowled as I tried to squirm out of his grip.

What the fuck does this man eat?!

He slammed me against the wall which caused a groan to escape my mouth. He pressed his body against mine and I gasped.

"Let me tell you something, Dimple. You are mine and I am yours. No one in between and no one out." The words flew out of his mouth and I stared at him in shock.

Did he just say what I think he said?

Holy mother fucking hell!!

"Uh." My lips parted and his eyes zeroed to my lips.

"Better close that mouth unless it's an invitation." He smirked and I shut my mouth.

"Did you hear what I said?" He asked and I nodded.

"Words baby." He pecked my cheek and I gaped at him.

"Y-yes, I-I heard yo-you." I stuttered and he nodded.

"Are you clear now?" His nose brushed against mine.

"Crystal." I whispered.

"Get a room guys!" A voice to my left shouted and my head snapped in that direction to find Willy smirking at us. I looked behind him and see Damon, Dylan, Harper, Jake, Anna and Tia looking at Brian with their jaws hung on the floor.

I immediately pushed Brian away catching him off guard.

"Uh.. It's not what you think-" I was speechless. Damon and the boys smirked while Harper kept mumbling 'finally'. I didn't even pay attention to what Anna and Tia were doing.