Chapter 13

Maya pov:

"Okay now lets get back,It is getting dark.We will check the inside of the house some other day." Maria sighed.

" Okay" I nodded and so did Sam.

We got into the car and Maria started driving.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned to my left and saw Sam looking at me.

"What?" I asked

"Shhhh" He hissed.

"Okay what ?" I whispered.

"I got my results." He told.

"Okay.... how did it go?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Uh...........I got Uh.......85%." 

My eyes widened.

"85" I whisper yelled and he covered my mouth with his hand.

I removed his hand from my mouth.

"Sam... you know that is bad for Maria." I told.

Maria was actually the school topper with Jaxon , so she expects a lot from us too.

"I know but help me this time." He pleaded.

"I can't and you know that." I stated.

"Please.......pretty please."  HE made his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" I sighed.

"Okay thanks" He smiled and I smiled back.

"So....... you an Brian are like back together." He asked and My body tensed.

"Uh...... yeah he apologized." I nodded.

'Okay good otherwise what happened outside the house would be totally confusing." He shakes his head.My eyes widened.

"Wha-what are y-you talking about? " I stuttered.

" You know what I am talking about." HE smirked

"Wh-what?"I asked

"Maya the windows aren't for nothing."Sam rolled his eyes.

We reached home and I ignored him and ran upstairs into my room.

***********************************************************************************************

"Come on you guys have to help anyways it is a free period isn't it?" Harper groaned pulling me and Elly to the theatre.

Yeah she is in theatre and she is calling us to finish off her props for an upcoming play. We have math now but it seems like Mrs.Mathews is not in school, so we have free period.

"Okay" I sighed.

"Yay!!" Harper squealed.

"Also I texted Brian and Dylan. They are coming over too. Finally my props will be done." Harper sighed.

We entered the theatre and Harper instantly pulled us over towards Ally who was cutting strips of papers. She looked over at us and smiled.

"Let me guess...... Harper pulled you guys here." Ally chuckled.

"You have no idea...." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay now get to work." Harper told handing a huge chart paper to me along with scissors.

"Cut this into thin and straight strips." Harper instructed and I nodded.

I started cutting the strips. While cutting it I realized that the one I was cutting was not exactly straight. I looked over at Ally.