Chapter 12

***********************************************************************************

Maya pov

I was sitting behind Brian, hugging him.We were riding and fuck! he rides fast like faster than me.Just then, my eyes diverted to a person in a expensive leather jacket standing within a distance and  talking to someone on the phone,Dirk.I notice  a huge puddle beside him and my lips curl into a smirk. I place my chin on Brian's shoulder.

"Go through the puddle." I shouted.

"What? Are you crazy?" He asked back.

"Just go through it can't you see the that fucker with his leather jacket." I shouted.

"Oh my god you are such a evil minded girl" He chuckled and increased speed.

When we went through the puddle, I lifted my legs high so it doesn't touch me and the muddy water straight threw up on Dirk.His eyes widened as he looked at his ruined jacket.

"What the fuck!!" He screeched as he looked at us.

I turn around and flip my middle finger at him.

"That was for today morning." I shouted.

***********************************************

I jump out of Brian's bike and look at him.

"That was fun!" I exclaimed.

"I bet it was"  He agreed.

"Soo......." he trailed off.

"So see you tomorrow I guess?" I told

"Yup, will see you tomorrow" He nodded.

I heard a familiar voice call me from behind and I turn around to see Jason.

"Hey Maya!" He hugged me.I was surprised but I slightly hug him back before pulling away.

I look over at Brian to see his jaw clenched.

"Oh Hey Jason. What ya doin'here?" I asked.

"Was just roaming around." He shrugged.

Then a pair of strong arms pulled me and I gasped.Brian puts both his hands around my waist and places his chin on my shoulder.I blushed furiously.

Jason's eyes widen for a second looking at  Brian and he glares at him.

"Oh I forgot to introduce you guys." I murmured.I tried pulling away from Brian but he was too strong.

"Anyway Jason, this is Brian" I smile.

"And Brian , this is Jason." I told gesturing towards him.

"Well..... nice to meet  you Jason" He tells with gritted teeth.

"Nice to meet you too Brian" Jason uses the same tone.

"Why didn't you come for basketball past few days? Is everything alright?" He questioned looking up and down at Brian.

"Nothing wrong I was just busy with homework and tests and stuff." I shrugged.

"Good cause I was worried." He told.

"So sweet..." I told.

"Okay well..... I have to get going."  I smile at Jason.

"Brian I have to go." I told placing my hands on his which were snaked around my waist.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." He sighs and loosens his grip on me.Just then He grabs my waist again and pulls me closer to him.I could feel his hot breath on my neck.He presses his lips on my cheek and kisses me there.I froze as I stared at him.He smirked and let me go.I stood frozen to my spot and stare at him.