Chapter 17

Gina and I both had bruises on our faces.she  hit a lot but the impact was less where as I hit less and impact was a lot. There was a crowd formed around us.People where randomly cheering 'fight'. Harper was screaming on top of her lungs for us to stop fighting and Gina's group had huddled together in the corner, gaping at us.

"I've had enough! I'll make your life miserable you fucking bitch!" Gina screamed while running towards me.

Just then I heard a voice.

"Holy fucking hell! Dimple!!" I turned to see whose voice it belonged to, although I knew whose it was.

Before I could react to anything, I was tackled to the ground with Gina on top of me.

I groaned at the pain when my back hit the floor.I look at Gina who was about to throw a punch at me.
"Not this time Bitch." I growled and caught her hand and twisted it making her arch her back in pain. She got off me. This was my chance to fucking end the fight.I was about to grab her when a pair of hands pulled me off the ground. I kicked my legs in the air to get back on the bitch.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Never." I felt a hot breathe next to my ear. I knew it was Brian.

"Brian i want to punch the fucking bitch who insulted my best friend." I wriggled under his grip but eventually failed as he tightened it.

Brian looked at the crowd and fake smiled.

"Sorry she is a bit over the top." He waved them off.

"No I'm not.She was the one who started it." I scoffed

"And let me go " I added.

Harper rushed towards us.

"Maya seriously chill." Harper told.

"Not until I've shown the bitch what it feels like to be rude to my bff." I Growled

"okay That is enough.Let's go" Brian stated.

"The fuck I'm going." I fired.

"The fuck you are." He retorted and before I knew it Brian wrapped his arms around my waist, lifted me up and placed my stomach on his shoulders.I was in view with his perfectly sculpted back.

I gasped and tried to wriggle out yet again and failed.... yet again.

He started walking, I lifted my head up to see people were staring at me or more like staring at the way Brian was carrying me.

"You'll pay for this bitch!" Gina yelled sitting on the floor.

"The fuck I am" I yelled and flipped my middle finger at her.

"Brian put me down." I hit his back.

"Nope" He told. I hit him again.

I sighed in defeat and looked at Harper who  stiffled her laugh.

"Don't you dare laugh at me. It's all because of you." I scowled.

"I would do anything to see this happen again." She laughed harder.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same to me.

We finally reached Damon's car.Brian finally put me down. He looked at me and examined my face.

"You have to put a bandage there." He pointed  below my left eye."There is a cut and few bruises here and there." He informed. 

"Thank you doc" I smiled sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.