Chapter 28

Maya pov:

Shock was an understatement. I didn't expect this at all. Why the fuck was Brian Boss?

So many thoughts were running through my mind. I thought he told he had some work. Was this it?

I snapped out of daze and looked around. Damon, Dylan and even Sam were standing with shock evident on their faces. Were all of them part of this club or something?

 I yanked myself off Brian's hold and stared at them. I looked around and even found Jacob near Jenny. I found few other guys standing and staring at us in shock.

"Hey! How dare you disrespect our boss?!" One of them shouted. I shot a glare in that direction and they took a few steps back. I looked back at Brian who was staring at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"What are you doing her beautiful?" he asked softly and I was stunned.

"I came here for a fight." I muttered and his face became tense immediately.

"What?" He gritted with his jaw clenched.

"I came here for a fight." I yelled at his face.

"Who the fuck told you to come here for a fight?" He roared again and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Gina did. Now can we fast forward to you screwing her." Dawn told while picking her nails.

I chuckled at her and looked back at Brian who shot a glare at Jacob. Jacob on the other hand cringed slightly.

"Put a leash on that bitch!" Brian yelled and Jacob gave a small nod. I placed my hand on his chest and took a step forward.

"Hey! It's okay. I'm only fighting her, no one else." I assured.

Brian relaxed slightly and wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me in for a hug. He nuzzled his head on my neck and relaxed more.

"Only her?" He whispered 

"Only her." 

"Then lets get this done with fast." He told

"Okay." I gave a small smile.

"Your the first fight." Brian stated and looked over at Jenny who nodded.

I pulled myself away from his embrace as I realized that I was mad at him. I smacked his arm and pushed him away immediately.

"Wait a minute. Why the fuck are they calling you boss? Are you a part of this club?" I snapped.

His expression changed from relaxed to tensed again.

"Dimple? Relax, just listen to me." I ignored him as I looked over at Sam.

"This is the work you were talking about?!" I shouted and Sam bowed his head down

"It's not what you think sis" Sam started off.

"Shut the fuck up." I told, bluntly and he did.

"Dylan? Damon?" I asked and they looked everywhere else except at me.

"Answer me goddammit!" I roared this time.

"Why the fuck should they answer-" I cut of the guy who was standing in the last by grabbing a chair near me and throwing it at him.

"Shut the fuck up you bloody mother fucker!" I yelled at the guy who I didn't even know. He was lying on the floor right now with few pieces of the chair on him. It broke with the force I threw it at him.

"Maya... calm down." Brian started but I cut him off.

"What the fuck do you mean by calm down?! You are part of a club! A fight club! Next thing I'm gonna hear is you have a gang and it is one of the deadliest in the country!"